PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports to healthy joints.
- As a massage oil supports circulation..
- Helps to balance excess vata (air) in joints as joints is main seat of vata(air) according to Ayurveda
- Maintains natural flexibility of joints.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to support for healthy joints and muscles.
- Helps to support for healthy ligaments and cartilages.
(For Massage & External Use Only)
As per Ayurveda
Helps to support for healthy functioning of joints
Maha Vishgarbha Oil is a mixture of natural herbs that helps to support for natural cleansing by excreting the natural toxins and support healthy joints.
It helps to balance the Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) in body and also helps to support for healthy digestion.
High quality wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with water decoction of:
Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo), Tumbini (Citrullus Colocynthis), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Erand (Ricinus Communis), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Citraka (Plumrago Geylanica), Sobhanjana (Moringa Oleifera), Makoi (Solanum Nigrum), Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus), Haldi (Curcuma Longa), Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum), Nimba (Azardica Indicus), Maha Nimba (Melia Azedarach), Isvar (Callicarpa Lanata), Bilva (Aegle Marmelos), Nagkeshar (Mesua Ferrea), Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna Integrifolia), Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia), Parish Parni (Uraria Picta), Brihati (Solanum Indicum), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus), Sariva (Ichnocarpus Frutescens), Mundi (Sphaeranthus Indicus), Arka (Calotropis Gigantea), Kakjangha (Leea Aequata), Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera),Meda-lakadi (Litsea Chinensis), Somavalli (Latifolium), Prasarini (Paederia Foetida), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Rasana (Pluchea Lanceolata), Motha (Cyperus Rotundus), Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara), Potassium Carbonas, Svarijka Ksara (Barilla), Rock Salt, Sauvarcala (Sodium Chloride), Vida, Uchida (Potassium Nitrate), Samudra (Sodli Muras), Copper Sulphate, Katphala (Myrica Nagi), Patha (Cissampelos Pareira), Sows/Soya (Peucedanum Graveolens), Saunf (Foeniculum Vulgare), Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii), Bharangi (Premna Herbacea), Navsar (Ammonium Chloride), Danti (Baliospermum Montanum), Dhanvayasa (Oryza Sativa), Cumin (White) Black Cumin, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Maha Vishgarba Oil is traditional Ayurvedic oil. It may be used at night time and then washed out next morning. Use at least minimum 3 to 4 times a week for at least 3 months.
Use: Take 5 ml to 10 ml of oil and massage gently onto the joints or muscles. Alter massage keep body parts warm or covered with doilies. Continue daily use for a few months. Avoid contact with cold weather immediately after using this oil. The body should be covered with clothes immediately after using this oil. If you are going outdoors, remove oil with the towel and dress warmly the part of the body that oil was used on.
Best Use With:
This oil can also be used in combination/mixed with "Flexn Oil".
Keep the body warm and covered while using this oil and do not expose the body to cold temperatures after using the oil; or wait an hour at least. Body should not come in contact with cold water for two hours after application of the oil.
Note: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with warm water.
Herbal Oil For External use only.
Food to favour:
Brown rice, Fresh fruits, fish [salmon, mackerel, and sardines], eggs, low fat milk, kale, broccoli, ginger, garlic, spinach, turmeric, beans, green leafy vegetables and wheat are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Pulses that are pungent, too spicy food, hot food or cold food, ice cream, junk food, soft or cold drinks, Rajmah [kidney beans] sea food, egg curry, fried rice, pickles and pan cakes should avoid.
- Daily massage and properly covered the joints for healthy movement.
- Take Triphala powder to maintain morning regularity.
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Rest your joints properly.
- Enjoy the sunlight for atleast 15 minutes in a day.
- Avoid physical exertion.
- Avoid chilled water or cold food.
- Avoid excessive fasting or physical exertion.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Authentic Traditional Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dymock, William & David Hooper, Warden, CJH, Pharmacographica Indica of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met with in British India, Thacker, Spink & Co. Calcutta, 1893.
- Fluckiger, FA & Hanbury, Pharmographica-A history of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met within Grest Britain and British India, Macmillan & Co. London, 1879.
- Gandhi, Maneka. Brahmas hair: On the mythology of Indian plants, Rupa & Co., Delhi, 1989, pp. 131-134.
- Gupta, Shakti M., Plants Myths and Traditions in India, E.J.Brill Leiden, 1971.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.