Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Mahamanjistha Kwath supports healthy skin complextion.
- Supports skin health and natural complexion.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body which is main cause of unhealthy complextion and thus by balancing pitta (fire) it supports for healthy skin.
- Purifies blood naturally and thereby supporting skin health.
- It supports blood purification which contributes to healthy blood circulation and skin health.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports for healthy joint.
- Supports for healthy urinary tract in both males and females.
As per Ayurveda
Mahamanjistha Kwath is helpful for healthy skin by natural purification of blood and acts as a Dietary Supplement. It helps to balance excess Pitta (Fire) in body and also helps in healthy formation of Rakta Dhatu (Blood).
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Turmeric – (Haldi) - (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Musta (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome Powder, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serration) Stem, Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Plant, Brihati (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed Powder, Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis) Plant, Mundi (Sphaeranthus Hirtus) Flower, Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Marsupium) Wood, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Seed, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Jiri (Centratheum Anthelmintica) Seed Powder, Dhania (Coriander) Fruit Powder, Dhanvayas (Fagonia Arabica) Plant, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaf, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Nimboli (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Powder, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Karanj (Pavonia Odorata) Seed, Kush (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) Grass, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Stem, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Fruit Powder, and Patola (Trichosanthes Cucumerina) Seed.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults to take 1or 2 capsule/ tablet 2 or 3 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Best Use With:
- For lean body diet plan use it with "Yograj Guggulu".
- For healthy skin, use it with "Blood Cleaner".
- To maintain beauty of face, use it with "Acne Care".
- For healthy scalp health, use it with "Hair Health".
- For sweet ease health, use it with "Gluco Health".
Foods to Favor
Milk, Porridge (Oatmeal), Coconut Water, Bottle Gourd, Snake Gourd, Pomegranate, Papaya, Amla Powder, Green Gram Soup and Other Green Vegetables (Vegetarian Food).
Foods to Avoid
- Try to avoid or limit the excessive use of rice, pulses, black gram, all type of meats, fish, egg, egg-curry, deep fried food, ground nuts, cashew nut (Kaju), curd (yogurt), carrot, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilly, fenugreek seeds powder, canned food, fried foods, curry, fish, coffee, tea, and wine and other acidic food or fruits.
- Avoid eating pungent food.
- Hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in Potency), Heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), channel blocking food (Curd, Yogurt), Corn, and Rice.
- Avoid high protein diet (all meats, sea foods, acidic/salty food, plain egg, curry, egg curry, fish curry, and milk products) and fried rice, alcohol, cold/soft drinks.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.