Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain normal body temperature because bitter herbs are present in this.
- Helps to support the immune power of body.
- Helps to clear the channels of body.
- Helps to remove excess Pitta (Fire) from the body which is the basic cause of burning sensation of all limbs like feet, arms or other body parts
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports proper functions of the liver and lymphatic system.
- Helps to promote the elimination of toxins.
It supports immunity and helps to enhance the body’s natural defense power against various environmental pathogens. It also helps to eliminate natural toxins from body.
According to Ayurveda
Doshas (Constitutions): According to Ayurveda, this product can balance Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water).
It may aggravate Vata (Air) in excess.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant, Vanshlochan (Bamboo) Plant, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Kachur (Curcuma Zedoaria) Rhizome, Root, Haridra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Brihati (Solanum Jacquinii) Plant, Kantkari (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Aam Haldi (Curcuma Zedoaria) Tuber, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Piplamool (Piper Longum) Fruit, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem Hydro, Jivanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis) Plant, Mustha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Ajowan (Carum Couticum) Stem, Kakoli (Piper Cubeba) Fruit, Bharngi (Clerodendron Serratum) Plant, Sohanjna (Moringa Oleifera) Fruit, Vacha (Acorus Calamus) Root, Dalchini (Cinnamon) Stem, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Shalparni (Desmodium Gangeticum) Plant, Pushparani (Uraria Picta) Root, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Seed, Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Wood, Chavya (Piper Haba) Fruit, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Stem, Karanj (Pongamia Glabra) Seed, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpata (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf, Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Seed.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1-2 tablets/capsules with water after meals up to four times daily.
Do not use in cases of: Pregnancy, High Vata (air), emaciation.
Best Use With:
- For tightness of chest or minor common cold like use it with “Anti Kapha Syrup” or "Triphala".
- For liver health use it with "Liver Forte".
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in tablets.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.