PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Manjistha Powder (Rubia Cordifolia) acts as a Dietary Support.
- An herb of choice for beautiful complexion, luster and glow of skin.
- Pacifies high pitta (fire).
- Manjistha helps to purify the blood and thus helps in maintaining graceful and beautiful complexion.
- Manjistha helps to support healthy urinary tract system.
- Manjistha helps to stimulate and cleanse the uterus.
- The astringent property of Manjistha helps to maintain healthy reproductive health.
- Helps to support healthy heart, urinary and kidney functions.
- Supports digestion.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It helps to support nerves health and pacifies mind.
- It helps to maintain beautiful complexion.
- It may be useful in gastrointestinal and worm infestations.
- It helps to maintain health urinary tract system.
- Manjistha Powder is used both externally and internally used. It helps to gain luster and glow of the skin.
- Manjistha Powder helps to maintain gums healthy.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Rubiaceae
Botanical Name: Rubia cordifolia
Common Name: Manjistha
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Sweet, Astringent
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Heavy, Dry
Dosha Effect (Three humors): It pacifies Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
Chemical Composition: Purpurin,munjistin, small amounts of xanthopurpurin and pseudopurpurin bioactive compounds such as anthraquinones and their glycosides, naphthoquinones and glycosides, terpenes, bicyclic hexapeptides, carboxylic acids,and saccharides (xylose, ribose, fructose, glucose, sucrose,primverose.
Best Source: Himalaya region up to 8000 feet height.
Manjistha Powder is the best blood purifying herb. It cools and detoxifies the blood. According to Ayurveda Manjistha Powder is the healthy choice for healthy skin. It is a tonic to tissues, plasma, blood and muscles.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take Manjistha Powder 2-3 gm 2 times a day with water 1 - 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Manjistha proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
Wounds: Decoction of Manjistha Powder can be used to wash the wounds by way of a paste of this herbal powder when applied on the wound,
Skin Problems: Drink decoction of Manjistha Powder twice a day and apply externally paste of it for skin beauty and face pack.
Face Pack: use Manjistha Powder with honey as a face pack.
Discoloration of Skin: Regular use of Manjistha Powder in the form of paste helps to maintain healthy colour complexion.
Pitta (fire) pacifying properties of it help to maintain healthy monthly cycle.
Drinking of decoction of Manjistha Powder is useful in bones’ health and calcium deficiency.
The decoction of Manjistha Powder with Triphala, Guduchi and Neem is used in joint health.
A face pack can be made by mixing sandal powder, turmeric and Manjistha powder.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Traditional and Modern Use of Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia L.): An Overview Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 25(1), Mar – Apr 2014; Article No. 27, Pages: 154-164
- Ibraheim ZZ, Gouda YG, Minor constituents from Rubia cordifolia L. Root, Bull. Pharm. Sci., 33, 2010, 225-233.
- A Validated Isocratic RP-HPLC Method determination for Rubiadin in the Roots of Rubia cordifolia Linn. Damle M.C.et al /Int.J. PharmTech Res.2010,2(4)
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb : Rubia Cordifolia, Indian Madder, Manjistha, Manjit.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.