Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Migranet Combo acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Migranet Combo supports healthy functioning of brain and healthy general health.
- Helps to support for healthy production of dhatus
- It helps to support for healthy functioning of brain.
- It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of working under sun.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life on brain.
- Helps to support for healthy nourishing power of brain.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily working under the sun.
- Helps to balance the all doshas [humors] in body.
As per Ayurveda
Due to the suppression of natural urges like suppression of hiccup, urine, stool, semen or flatus. Excessive exercise, hard work, irregular intake of food or excessive coitus doshas [humors] vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] get vitiated in our body. These vitiated doshas affect our dhatus [body tissues] and due to this healthy production of dhatus do not occur. These vitiated doshas [humors] and Dhatus [body tissues] flow in all over the body and when these come in contact with the central nervous system; these alter the function of this system. Due to this reason, a person feels heaviness in head, normal functioning of brain alters and laziness occurs.
Migranet combo is a combination of such herbs that helps to balance the excess doshas [humors] in body. When the doshas [humors] get balanced in our body then the production of dhatus [body tissues] also becomes healthy. Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas), Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) like herbs are present in this formulation that help for healthy functioning of nervous system.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Wild crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Take one full tablespoon (10-15) gm of Migranet Powder soak it for overnight in water and take it in the morning before sunrise.
- Also take 5-10 almonds and soak them for overnight. Peel skin and grind them. Mix the grinded almonds with soaked water of Migranet Powder and drink them together. People who do not have grinder can chew the soaked almonds after peeling of the skin and then drink the water of overnight soaked Migranet.
- Take one capsule of "Ginger" at the same time with the soaked water of Migranet.
According to Ayurveda, this process is very beneficial if taken before sunrise.
This is one dose that should be taken for 7 to 30 days.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): One capsule three times a day. First dose should be taken before sunrise in an empty stomach along with Migranet Powder as mentioned above.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis): One capsule should be taken at bedtime.
- Black or Green Tea should be taken 4 to 6 times during the acute stage.
Foods to Favour
Green vegetables, Bottle Gourd, Snake Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Garlic, Carrot, Milk, Green Lentil soup, Green Grams (lentils).
Foods to Avoid
Junk food, Fish, Alcohol, and Smoking, All pickles, Hot and heavy meat products, canned food should be avoided.
For maintaining healthy mind and to flush out Kapha (Water) vitiating problems should use the above formulation for a long time.
Avoid constantly watching, bright objects and reading while lying down.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Oyal PR, Singh KP. Shankhpuspi (Evolvulus alsinoides Linn.). A medicinal herb. Int J Mendel 2005; 22(3‐4):124‐125
- Shah VC, Bole PV. Further pharmacognostic studies on the drug Shankhpushpi. J Univers Bombay 1960; 29:154‐165
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.