Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- A dietary support along with yoga, walking, exercises, healthy lifestyle support for healthy Cholesterol & Triglycerides diet plan which is already within the healthy state.
- Helps to neutralize effects of sweets. Hence supporting healthy pancreas.
- Promotes energy boost.
- Support healthy diet plan along with healthy life style.
- Support healthy skin.
- Best nutritional and super food
Other Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy hair.
- Support healthy haemoglobin.
- Support healthy muscles and bones.
- Support healthy eyes.
- Helps in maintaining morning regularity.
As per Ayurveda
Family - Moriganaceae
Botanical name - Moringa oleifera
Taste - Bitter,Pungent
Potency - Hot
Post Digestive effect - Pungent
Properties - Light , dry , sharp
Effect on Tridosha
Due to its light , dry , bitter properties ,it pacifies kapha (water) and due to hot potency, it pacifies vata (air).
Chemical composition: It contains Ben oil, spirochin , pterygospermin, allicin , which possess antibiotic properties. It also contains carbohydrate, protein, carotene, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 teaspoon (3-5 grams) of Moringa powder two times a day after meals with water or juice. Children can take half the adult dose i.e half teaspoon two times a day after meals with water.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- 100% Organic Amla Powder
- Certified Organic by OneCert Asia In accordance with the USDA National Program (NOP) and National Programme for Production (NPOP) of India Guidelines).
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Jahn SA (1991) the traditional domestication of a multipurpose tree Moringa stenopetala (Bak.f.) Cuf. in the Ethiopian Rift Valley. AMBIO 20: 244-247.
- Jahn SA, HA Musnad and H Burgstaller (1986) Tree that purifies water: Cultivating multipurpose Moringaceae in the Sudan. Unasylva 38(152): 23-28.
- Jahn SAA (1996) On the introduction of a tropical multipurpose tree to China traditional and potential utilisation of Moringa oleifera Lamark. Senckenbergiana Biologica 75(1-2): 243-254.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shobhanjana, Mochaka , Tikshanmula , Horse radish tree , Drum stick plant , Ben Oil tree, Benzoil tree, Akshiv, Danshamula, Sahijna, Sarinjna, Segra, Shajmah, Shajna, Sanjina, Soanjana, Sobhan jana, Swanjera, Sahajna, Morunga, Murungai, Munaga, Munga ara
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.