Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Mucuna supports muscle health.
- Mucuna supports the healthy nervous system.
- Mucuna supports physical and mental health.
- Mucuna helps to support blissful sleep.
- Mucuna is aphrodisiac in nature
- Supports healthy reproductive system.
- Mucuna helps to maintain the beautiful complextion and appearance.
- It helps in the bone density and muscle mass built-up.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Mucuna is helpful to maintain healthy monthly cycle.
- It is useful to strengthen the muscles.
- It is used as a nervine tonic and support healthy nervous system
- It helps to maintain healthy immunity and energy level.
- It is very helpful for bone health as it support bone density.
- It is also used to maintain beautiful complextion.
- It helps to maintain healthy aging process.
- It purifies blood and body.
- It helps to combat with daily life stress
- It supports the lactating mother.
- Mucuna serves as a tonic for the nervous system
As per Ayurveda
Mucuna is one of the Powerful Rasayanas in Ayurveda. It nourishes the entire body and serves as the nervine tonic and thus making it an excellent support for Vata (air) Dosha (humor). It supports Testosterone which helps in deposition of proteins in the muscles and maintains muscle mass and strength. It also supports psychological alertness and improves coordination.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (16:1) with 30% L-dopa 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Family Name: Fabaceae
Botanical Name: Mucuna Pruriens
Common Name: Cowitch, Velvet Bean
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, Bitter
Virya (Action): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Effect on Doshas (Humor): Mucuna balances Vata (air) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humors) and may increase Kapha (water) Dosha (humor).
Mucunadine, Mucunine, Prurienidine,Prurienine.
Best Source: Throughout India among hedges & bushes
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear], Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, mustard green, turnip, beans], nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts], raisins, milk, sprouts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Caffeine, white rice, white bread, junk food, cold or soft drinks, cakes, excessive sugary products, excess tea or coffee, sea food, excessive sour or bitter food should avoided.
- Eat protein rich food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take Ashwagandha powder with this to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- A review on phytochemistry and pharmacological activity of parts of mucuna pruriens used as an ayurvedic medicine, S.C. Verma et al, world journal of pharmaceutical research volume 3, issue 5, 138-158.
- In vitro evaluation of Mucuna pruriens (L.) DC., Joy Ganem Longhi et al, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 47, n. 3, July/September 2011
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Cowage, Sea Bean, Kiwanch, Cowitch, Pois Mascate, Pois Velus, Itchy Bean, Kramer, Chiporro, Picapica, Nescafe, Bengal Bean, Mauritius Bean, Cowhage, Dolichos Pruriens, Feijao Macaco, Kapi Kacchu, Kapikachu, Kawach, Kawanch, Kavach, Kiwach, Mucuna Hirsuta, Mucuna Pruriens, Mucuna Prurita, Pica-Pica, Stizolobium Pruriens.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.