PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Mucuna supports muscle health.
- Mucuna supports the healthy nervous system.
- Mucuna supports physical and mental health.
- Mucuna helps to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Mucuna is aphrodisiac in nature and supports healthy reproductive system.
- Mucuna helps to maintain the beautiful skin texture and appearance.
- It helps in the bone density and muscle mass built-up.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Mucuna Powder is helpful to maintain healthy monthly cycle.
- It is useful to strengthen the muscles.
- It is used as a nervine tonic and support healthy nervous system
- It helps to maintain healthy immunity and energy level.
- It is very helpful for bone health as it helps to increases bone density.
- It is also used to maintain beautiful skin.
- It helps to maintain healthy aging process.
- It purifies blood and body.
- It helps to combat with daily life stress
- It supports the lactating mother.
- Mucuna promotes healthy sleep patterns.
- Mucuna serves as a tonic for the nervous system and aphrodisiac for healthy reproductive system.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Fabaceae
Botanical Name: Mucuna pruriens
Common Name: Cowitch, Velvet Bean
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, Bitter
Virya (Action): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Effect on Doshas (Humor): Mucuna balances Vata (air) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humors) and may increase Kapha (water) Dosha (humor).
Alkaloids, Saponins, Sterols and L-dopa(approximately 2 to 4%). The major and active contents of Mucuna Powder are L-Dopa and natural secretagogues.
Free from gluten, soya, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Mucuna Powder is one of the Powerful Rasayanas in Ayurveda. It nourishes the entire body and serves as the nervine tonic and thus making it an excellent support for Vata (air) Dosha (humor). It supports Testosterone which helps in deposition of proteins in the muscles and maintains muscle mass and strength. It also supports psychological alertness and improves coordination.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms 2 times a day Mucuna Powder with lukewarm water 1-2 hours after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Mucuna proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
Take one teaspoon of Mucuna Powder twice a day with honey in water discharge at least for 15 days.
Other Usage of Mucuna Powder (Kapi Kachu) as per Ayurveda
Insect Bite: Make the paste of Mucuna Powder with water and apply it on the affected area twice a day.
As Massage: Make decoction of Mucuna Powder and mix it with 250 ml of mustard oil for body massage.
Healthy Throat: Mix Mucuna Powder (2 gm) in ginger juice and honey.
The decoction of Mucuna Powder helps to purifies blood.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear], Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, mustard green, turnip, beans], nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts], raisins, milk, sprouts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Caffeine, white rice, white bread, junk food, cold or soft drinks, cakes, excessive sugary products, excess tea or coffee, sea food, excessive sour or bitter food should avoided.
- Eat protein rich food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take Ashwagandha powder with this to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- 100% Organic Powder
- Certified Organic by OneCert Asia In accordance with the USDA National Program (NOP) and National Programme for Production (NPOP) of India Guidelines).
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- A review on phytochemistry and pharmacological activity of parts of Mucuna pruriens used as an ayurvedic medicine, S.C. Verma et al, world journal of pharmaceutical research volume 3, issue 5, 138-158.
- In vitro evaluation of Mucuna pruriens (L.) DC., Joy Ganem Longhi et al, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 47, n. 3, July/September 2011
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Cowage, Sea Bean, Kiwanch, Cowitch, Pois Mascate, Pois Velus, Itchy Bean, Kramer, Chiporro, Picapica, Nescafe, Bengal Bean, Mauritius Bean, Cowhage, Dolichos Pruriens, Feijao Macaco, Kapi Kacchu, Kapikachu, Kawach, Kawanch, Kavach, Kiwach, Mucuna Hirsuta, Mucuna Pruriens, Mucuna Prurita, Pica-Pica, Stizolobium Pruriens.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.