PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Mustha Powder is a female support and tonic.
- Female support in healthy female cycle
- Helps to promotes physical and emotional well being
- Mustha is digestive in nature and enhances the digestive fire.
- Mustha is a tonic for the hair – makes hair healthy, lustrous and silky to touch.
- It helps to support for female reproductive health.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It is known as a support for female reproductive health.
- It helps to improve the absorption of nutrients in small intestine.
- It also helpful in lactating.
- Mustha Powder is also an ingredient in popular ayurvedic formulas such as Chyawanprash.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Cyperaceae
Botanical Name: Cyperus Rotundus
English Name: Nutgrass
Sanskrit Name: Mustha, Mushtan
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Pungent, bitter
Guna (Properties): Light, dry
Virya (Potency): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Kapha (water) and Pita (fire) suppressant
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda: Tonic to digestive, circulatory, female reproductive health, astringent.
Chemical Constituents It contains 0.5-0.6% aromatic oils .Besides this it contains Cyperine,Alkaloids, Minerals and Vitamins.
Best Source: It grows throughout India.
Mustha Powder pacifies high Pitta (fire). Female support in healthy cycle and helps to promotes comfortable feeling. Helps to promote physical and emotional well being.
High quality extract of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms 2 times a day Mustha Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Mustha proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
External Use: Make a thick paste of Mustha & apply it on the breast.
Usage of Mustha Powder
Mustha Powder can be used in the form of tea for fit body lean plan and digestive problems.
Mustha Powder increases metabolism in the area of application thus helps in managing fit body lean plan in natural way when applied as a paste on that area.
Paste of Mustha Powder when applied to the part of the skin health
Mix 5 gm Mustha Powder in honey. Take it with boiled one cup milk.
1 tsp Mustha Powder twice a day with milk is helpful in memory tonic and Worm Infestation.
Food to Favor: Barley, cerals, Brown rice, ginger, garlic, Black grams, fish, honey, milk, Ghee [butter], broccoli, citrus fruits [pineapple, amla, orange, grapes, apple], Flax seed oil, beans, tea, whole grains, yogurt and green grams should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excess sweets, chocolates, chilled water, cold drinks, bakery products, junk food, fast food, caffeine, whole milk dairy products should avoided.
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 25
SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES: Azerb Med. Zh., 1966, 43, 12; Izv Akad Nauk Az SSR Ser Biol Nauk, 1964, (4), 98; Indian J Med. Res., 1971, 59, 76.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Musthaka, Kora, Nutgrass, Kalanduru, Abda, Abhrabheda, Ambhodhara, Ambuda, Arnoda, Bhadrakshi, Bhadramusta, Bhadramuste, Gangera, Gangeya, Ghana, Granthi, Gundra, Hima, Jalada, Jaladah, Kachhola, Kakshottha, Kasheru, Krodeshtha, Kuru, Kurubilva, Kurvinda, Kutannata, Megha, Mesa, Musta, Mustaka, Payoda, Rajkaseruka, Valya, Varahi, Varida, Varivaha, Vindakhya, Korehi-jhar, Mutha, Khal, Doongla, Doongia, Mothi, Moth, Mothee, Suraj, Tandi, Coco grass, Common nutsedge, Purple nutsedge, Suad, Keyabon, Abdahullu, Koranari-gadde, Tangahullu, Tungegadde, Abdahallu, Chandra hullu, Gonarda, Gopura, Jalad, Jeykina gadde, Thunge hullu, Karimuttan, Kora-kizanna, Muttanna, Shembang kouthum, Barik motha, Bimbal, Motha, Bimbol, Lavola, Barik-moth, Kora, Korai, Korai kilangu, Muthakasu, Pathalamulam, Muttakkacu, Korai-k-kilanku, Koraikkilanku, Korai-kizanghu, Tunga-gaddai, Bhadra-tunga-muste, Bhadramuste, Bharamuste, Gandala, Kaivartakamuste, Mustakamu, Shakha-tunga-veru.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.