PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports digestion.
- It is a tonic to the heart.
- Useful in the urinary system.
- Supports respiratory, digestive and excretory system.
- It helps to expel vatta (air) from the body.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to provide nourishment to heart.
- Support healthy nervous system
- Support healthy muscle movements.
- Support healthy functioning of body.
Family Name: Guttiferae
As per Ayurveda
Nagkesar Powder supports healthy excretory and reproductive system. It helps to control the bad odor of sweat & acts as tonic for healthy heart functions.
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Properties): Light, Dry
Effect on Doshas: Helps to pacify Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water).
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
It contains mesurol and mesaone as chemical constituents.
Best Source:Western ghats of Konkan and Malabar area
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms 2 times a day Nagkesar Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Nagkesar proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favour:
Citrus fruits [Mango, orange, lemon, kiwi, grapes, Amla, apricot], green leafy vegetables [spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli] peas, black grams, beans, melon, cheese, chicken, beef, peanuts, sea food and dried fruits should recommended.
Food to avoid:
Red and black pepper, chili powder, coffee, tea, alcohol, Fried food, hot food [food that is hot in potency], junk food and cold drinks should avoid.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat food rich in iron content.
- Maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Void unnecessary stress, anger or fear.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive mind
- Amla powder or capsules
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X - Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Banerjee & Chowdhury, J Chem Soc Pakist, 1993, 15, 207; Handa et. al., Fitoterapia, 1992, 63, 3; Chem Abstr, 1989, 110, 170185; Bhattathiri et. al., J Res Ayur Siddha, 1989, 10, 153.
- Kakrani, H.K.: Antimicrobial and anthelmintic activity of essential oil of Mesua ferrea Linn. Ind. Drugs 21(6): 621-262, 1984.
- Jain, S.R. and Jain, H.R. Effect of some common essential oils on pathogenic fungi. Planta Med. 24: 127, 1973.
- Bhide, M.B. et. al., Studies on the antiasthmatic activity of Mesua ferrea. Bull. Haff. Inst. 5: 27, 1977.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Narekaisar, Nageshwar, Nagesar, Thiet Lucmoc, Cobra’s Saffron, Ironwood Tree, Indian Rose Chestnut, Mesua Naghas, Eisenholz, Nagkesar, Sachu Nagkeshar, Nagchampa, Pilu Nagkesar, Tamra Nagkesar , Nagkesar, Nagasampige, Near Mushk, Nageswar , Nagakesara, Nagkeshar, Nag Pushpa, Hema, Gajakesara, Naremushk.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.