PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Neem Powder serves as a Pancreatic Tonic.
- Neem by itself is called Small Pharmacy
- Neem Powder also works as an immune-boosting agent therefore making our immune system healthy and efficient to fight against any airborne pathogens and thus making our body healthy and pathogen free.
- Neem Powder is widely used as a blood purifier as it possesses the properties like Bitter taste which helps in detoxification.
- Neem Powder helps to detoxify the blood impurities that promotes healthy and beautiful complexion, and so it is used in skin care products
- Neem helps to maintain the health of scalp.
- Used in fields those are ploughed to keep them pest free.
- Used in wardrobes to save the warm clothes from moths.
- Neem Powder fights with intestinal worms and acts as a de-worming agent.
- Cooling in nature pacify high pitta (fire).
- In India it is also known as household pesticide.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to keep circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems healthy.
- It supports cholesterol health diet plan with yoga, healthy food habbits and daily walk.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Azadirachta Indica
Sanskrit Name: Nimbah
Other Names: Neem, Nimba.
Rasa (Taste): Bitter Astringent
Guna (Quality): Light
Virya (Potency): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Useful in problems induced by Kapha (Water) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humor)
Ayurvedic Concept: Neem pacifies vitiated Kapha (dry) and Pita (fire).
Chemical Composition: nimbin, nimbinene, 6-desacetylnimbinene, nimbandiol, nimbolide and quercetin., ß-sitosterol, n-hexacosanol and nonacosane, diterpenoids margolone, nimbogone, nimbonolone and mimbolinin .
Best Source: It is native to India and the Indian subcontinent including Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
As per Ayurveda
Neem Leaves Powder has incredible properties. It has powerful cleansing and purifying properties. It is a Blood Purifier and a great Immune Support. Neem Powder is the first choice for skin and scalp health as it possesses so many pro health properties and anti to many thingh which put bad effects on our health in our nature.
High quality extract of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Neem Powder with water 1 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Neem proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
External Use: Mix Neem Powder with little water and apply Neem paste on the body. You may take bath with boiled Neem powder water. Take four table spoon of Neem powder mix it with 5 liter of water and then boil it in medium heat. On room temperature you can have bath with this water or wash the affected part with the water of Neem Powder. Keep away from eye contact.
Usage of Neem Powder
- Mix one teaspoon of powder in five teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix it very well. Also add some quantity of Neem oil in it. Rub the above mixture to scalp and hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash thoroughly with water.
- Mix some quantity of Neem Powder and water according to your requirement. Make a paste of it and apply on body for beautiful and healthy complexion.
- Add one teaspoon of Neem Powder in one big bowl of boiling water. Allow it to cool .Then add few drops of Neem oil in it and soak the feet for at least 10-15 minutes. It helps to clean feet and nails.
- Apply Neem Powder paste on acne. In case of body acne make a paste of Neem Powder and apply the same - on back, chest and shoulder.
- Mix Neem Powder, Shikakai Powder (Acacia Concinna), and Amla Powder in water rand apply this as pack on head. Keep it for ½ hour and then wash off. It helps in hair health and dry scalp. Apply this twice a week for good results.
- A paste made up of Neem Powder, Turmeric powder, Sesame seeds powder may be used to clean feet and toes.
- Combine Neem Powder with herbal powder of Manjishta, Turmeric and Guduchi. Take this powder with water thrice a day. It supports healthy and beautiful complexion.
- Combine Neem Powder with turmeric, Gurmar and Amla to support pancreas tonic, balance kapha (water) dosha.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Neem is dry herb in nature so regular use of oils is very essential internally and externally
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- W. Shah, N. Rane, M.B. Kekare, V. Vaidya, Estimation of two bioactive compounds from Azadiracta indica a. juss leaves using HPLC, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Bioscience 2(2010) 185–192.
- Dastur, Useful Plants, 40; Mitra, Indian Oilseeds J, 1956-57, 1, 256;Information from Dr C R Mitra, NBRI, Lucknow; Shankaranarayanan & Sirsi, Indian J Pharm, 1961, 23, 53.
- Shah et. al., Ind. J. Med. Sci., 1958, 12, 150.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.