Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Netacid Capsules act as natural dietary supplement for balancing the high [pitta- fire] Dosha (Humor) in body and supporting the healthy digestion.
- Netacid Capsules are a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which are cooling in Nature.
- Netacid is a natural dietary supplement supporting the people who have tendency to eat food possessing hot potency by nature like acidic food, spicy food, sour food, salty food, seafood, eggs and meat protein
- Supports healthy Digestive System of our body by balancing excess pitta [fire] Dosha (Humor) in the body.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy feeling.
- Helps to support the healthy feeling during waste pass.
As per Ayurveda
It helps to neutralize the excess pitta [fire] Dosha (Humor) that is formed in stomach. It supports the healthy feeling of stomach. It is a combination of herbs which have (sheet) cooling properties that help to balance the pitta (fire) Dosha (Humor)
In Ayurveda, the formation of acid is the by-product of high pitta (fire-acid) that can be correlated with “Amal Pitta”. Due to unhealthy eating habits like eating of too much spicy, sour, salty food, excessive hot food, junk food or other habits Pitta (Fire) gets vitiated in our body and produces burning sensation, sour belching, improper digestion of food. If Vata (Air) also is involved in this; then shivering during waste pass, itching all over the body also occurs. If Kapha (Water) is involved in this; then loss of appetite and heaviness of body occurs.
Ayurveda (Science of life) helps to balance the formation of Pitta (Fire) in the body. It also balances the other Doshas (Humors) in the body.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Laung (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Buds, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Nishoth (ipomoea Turpethum) Roots, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Rhizome, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Water Extract, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Jeera (Cumin Seeds) Seeds, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Elaichi (Cardamomum) (Zingiberaceae) Fruit/Seeds, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum iners) Leaves, Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Reduced Copper purified. Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Aama Haldi (Curcuma Zedoaria) Tuber, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit,
Rock Mineral Salt, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba), Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Kachura (Curcuma Zedoaria), Pitpapra (Parapet Fumaria Vaillantii), Mishreya (Foeniculum Vulgare)
Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) like herbs due to sweet taste and cool potency help to support the healthy formation of Pitta (Fire) and so help to balance the excess pitta [fire] in our body.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- For maintaining the morning regularity, take 5 Gm "Avipatikar Churna" after each meal along with "Netacid Capsules" or take "Triphala" along with a sugar candy at bedtime or use with "Body Pure".
- For healthy feeling of stomach after heavy meals, take with "Gastro Care".
- For healthy digestion, use with "Livrol Forte".
Foods to Favors:
Unpolished Rice (Preferably 2 years old ), Green Gram (Lentils) Soup, Sugar Candy, Honey, Bitter Gourd, Pomegranate, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Dry Grapes, Green leafy vegetables, Coriander Leaves, Peppermint, Cold milk with sugar, Rose water, Sweet buttermilk.
Foods to Avoid:
Avoid Fried and Heavy meals, Meat Products, Fatty Bakery Products, Chocolates, Cold Drinks, Junk Fast Food, Spicy Food, Hot Foods, Chilies, Sauces, Curd, Alcoholic Products, Tamarind, Vinegar, Eggs, Sea Food (Like Fish, Shrimps, Lobster, Oyster) and other substances that produce burning sensations.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous diet or fruits.
- Do some exercise regularly.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil in milk.
- Take Amla powder or Triphala powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda:
- Nutritional diet
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Triphala powder
- Peaceful mind
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.