PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Nirgundi Powder acts as a Dietary Support along with your healthy diet plan so as to help in maintaining healthy joints functioning.
- Support healthy joints.
- It naturally alleviates vata (air) and so helps in supporting healthy joints as vata (air) resides in joints in old age.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Nirgundi Powder helps to support healthy joints and muscles.
- Supports healthy digestion by digesting “Ama” (undigested food).
- Helps to aid healthy joint functions.
- It also supports healthy liver.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Verbenaceae
Latin Name:Vitex Negundo
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, Bitter
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light, dry
Effect on Doshas (Humor): Helps to pacify Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water).
Best Source: Throughout the greater part of India, ascending to an altitude of 1500 meters in the outer Himalaya.
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Nirgundi Powder with water or lukewarm water 1 - 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Do not take with ice cold water. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Nirgundi Powder proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favour: Food rich in sweet, sour taste, cheese, cow’s milk, boiled warm milk, mustard oil, cardamom, ginger, sweet butter milk, berries, avocados, peach, beetroot, dates, mango, papaya, figs, cherries, wheat, brown rice, soy milk, melon and red lentils should recommended.
Food to avoid: Food rich in bitter and pungent taste, raisins, pear, watermelon, chilies, mushroom, barley, popcorn, pork meat, dry food and flax seed oil should avoid.
- Take lukewarm drinks.
- Try to massage the body parts with maha narayana oil or maha vishgarbha oil should preffered.
- Hot fomentation should also prefer.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners or white sugar.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
- Restful sleep
- Triphala powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Chandramanu C, Rao D, Phytotherapy Research. 2003; 17(2): 129.
- Khare CP, Encyclopedia of India Medicinal plants. Spinger Verlange Berline Heidelberge New York, 2004; 474-476.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Sindhuvara, Neelamanjari, Indranika, Indrasurasa, Bhoothakeshi, Neelika, Indrani, Nilanirgundi, Nilapushpa, Nirgundi, Nirgundika, Renuka, Sephalika, Shephali, Shvetasurasa, Sindhooka, Sindhuvaram, Sinduka, Sinduvara, Sinduvarah, Sinduya, Sugandhika, Surasa, Suvaha, Svetasurasa, Vrikshaha, Mewri, Nengar, Ningori, Nirgandi, Nirgunda, Nisinda, Panikisambhalu, Sambhal, Sambhalu, Samhalu, Sanghalu, Saubhalu, Sawbhalu, Shriwari, Shawalu, Newri, Sanbhalu, Shiwali, Siwain, Bannah, Bana, Banna, Siwali, Wana, Banha, Banana, Veeru Dhayad, Nirgud, Negad, Veeru, Kali-Nirgundi, Tarvan, Shimalu, Sambhalu, Tukhm Sambhalu, Nisinda, Sinduari, Beguna, Nishinda, Nishinde, Bile-Nekki, Bilenekki, Karilakki, Lakkagida, Lakki, Lakki-Gida, Lakkili, Bem-Nosi, Karunocci, Noch-Chi, Nochi, Vella-Noch-Chi, Nengar, Nirgur, Lingur, Nirguda, Limgud, Negumd, Thingkhawilupa, Niligundi, Nallanocci, Nirkkundi, Nirkundi, Nochi, Sinduvaram, Tiriburamerittan, Nalla-Vavili, Nallavavili, Sindhuvaruma, Sinduvaramu, Tell-Vavili.
6′-p-hydroxybenzoyl mussaenosidic acid; 2′-p-hydroxybenzoyl mussaenosidic acid viridiflorol; β-caryophyllene; sabinene; 4-terpineol; gamma-terpinene; caryophyllene oxide; 1-oceten-3-ol; globulol; 5,3′-dihydroxy-7,8,4′- trimethoxyflavanone; 5,3′-dihydroxy,6,7,4′trimethoxyflavanone; 5-hydroxy-3,6,7,3',4'-pentamethoxy flavones; 5,7dihydroxy-6,4' dimethoxy flavonone; 5hydroxy-7,4' dimethoxy flavones; 5,3'-dihydroxy-7,8,4'-trimethoxy flavanone; betulinic acid [3β-hydroxylup-20-(29)-en-28-oic acid]; ursolic acid [2β -hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid]; n-hentriacontanol; β-sitosterol; p-hydroxybenzoic acid; protocatechuic acid; oleanolic acid; flavonoids angusid; casticin; vitamin-C; nishindine; gluco-nonitol
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.