Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Optica acts as a natural herbal support for eyes.
- Optica acts as a Dietary Supplement and as a body tonic
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Support for maintaining the natural skin color below the eyes.
- Help to balance the excess Pitta Dosha [fire] in body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of long working on eyes.
- Source of vitamin C and iron
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy digestion.
- Helps to support also for healthy teeth, ears, throat and hairs.
As per Ayurveda
Vitiated Doshas (Humours) cause different type of eye problems. If Vata (Air) gets vitiated then it causes slight redness and pricking in eyes. If Pitta (Fire) gets vitiated then it causes redness, yellowish discharge and burning sensation of eyes. If Kapha (Water) get vitiated then it causes heaviness, watery discharge and itching sensation of eyes. Ayurvedic herbs help to balance the all three Doshas (Humours) in body and support for healthy eyes. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C and iron support which contribute to healthy teeth, ears, throat and hairs. It is a natural source that supports natural energy of the body.
Optica acts as a Dietary Supplement.
It helps to support for healthy eyes and balance pitta dosha [fire] in body.
Source of vitamin C and iron.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, preservatives or artificial colors.
Amlaki (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffuse) Fruit, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Iron Calcined (Loh Bhasma) (Ferrum), Dalchini/Cinnamomum (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Chaksu (Cassia Absus) Seed.
Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Reduced Iron Purified.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsule/tablets, 2 times a day with milk or any non-citrus drink. For growing kids above 7 years half dose.
Use of this product with milk sweetened by honey is highly recommended.
Best Use With:
- For better results, wash eyes with overnight soaked "Triphala" water.
- Use "Chywanprash" for improved results.
For maintaining healthy and clear vision use for a long time.
Food to favor: Green leafy vegetables [carrot, spinach, cauliflower, radish, bottle gourd], fresh fruits [orange, amla, blue berries, apricot, kiwi, grapes], cod liver oil, potato, salmon fish, tuna fish, eggs, soybean, Brussels, nuts, almonds, sweet potato, unripe banana, green grams, lentils and sprouts should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Junk food, chilly food, excessive use of curd, acidic and salty food, heavy meat products or other soft drinks should avoid.
- Get proper sleep or rest.
- Do relaxation exercises.
- Watch Television or other devices 20 feet away.
- Avoid smoking or tobacco chewing.
- Avoid reading while lying down.
- Avoid the looking at very bright objects.
- Avoid staying engaged at one activity for longer time.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder or capsules
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.