Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) in body.
- Helps to normalize the taste of mouth.
- Helps to stimulate digestive fire.
- Helps in passing the vatta (air) from stomach easily.
- Helps to give a comfortable feeling after heavy meals.
- Helps to balance the acid in stomach which is already in the healthy state.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the “Apan Vayu" (downward moving energy of body).
- It helps in the easing out of wind.
- It supports in the daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
Pachak Churna helps to support healthy digestion for whole family. It also helps to enhance digestive fire and helps in passing the vatta from stomach.
According to Ayurveda
Pachak Churna is a combination of herbs designed to strengthen the digestive fire, promote healthy digestion and maintain normal levels of acidity within the system which is already within the healthy state. It is soothing and calming to the internal membranes. This is often taken after meals to speed up digestion and to check accumulation of undigested food and vatta (air). This can be used regularly for healthy digestion.
“Pachak Pitta” (A type of digestive fire) is responsible for healthy digestion. If a proper digestion occurs then the nutrients of food get distributed to all parts of body. But if digestion is not proper then a nutritious diet will still result in deficiency of nutrients within the body. Pachak churna helps to stimulate the proper functions of “Pachak Pitta” (A type of digestive fire) and ultimately helps in healthy digestion.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Pippali (Piper Longum), Mango (Mangifera Indica) (Dried Pulp), Hing (Ferula Asafoetida), Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) (Dried Fresh Fruit Juice), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Rock Salt, Navsar.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Sprinkle this Pachak Churna directly into soup or onto salad. Take 2 to 5 Gms of Pachak Churna with warm/luke warm after meals 2 to 3 times a day or anytime as needed. May be taken with water or fruit juice.
For Best Results:
- If frequent passing of vatta-Air occurs use with "Gastro Care" or "Hingvastika Churna".
- For healthy bowel habits, take with "Triphala" at bedtime.
- In case of high pitta (fire-acidity), use with "Netacid".
- In case of unusual heaviness in abdomen late after meals use with "Gastro Care" or "Trikatu"
Note: Persons suffering from abdominal ulcers should use under the guidance of your health care provider. Pregnant, Lactating women, children or with any known preexisting condition should not use this product.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Apple, Amla, orange, papaya, grapes, watermelon, kiwi, blueberries], vegetables [bottle gourd, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, lemon, green peas], green and yellow lentils [moong dal], Butter milk, ginger, cumin seeds, curd and black grams should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy meals, oily food, excessive fatty food, food rich in sweet taste, junk food, soft drinks, cakes, noodles, non-vegetarian food, red meat, potatoes, sweet potato, and kidney beans should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat on regular timings.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Do not lie down within 3 hours of eating.
- Avoid large meals at one time.
- Avoid high fatty food, chocolates, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Do not let yourself too hungry.
- Get rid of negative energies.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Amla powder or capsules
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Wild Crafted- Full Spectrum
- 2X - Optimum potency
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.