Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural support for anal care.
- Helps to support for maintaining the morning regularity which is beneficial for the relaxation of anal area.
- Helps to support for healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) in body.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for maintaining the morning regularity.
- It also helps to support for healthy anal area.
As per Ayurveda
Palvorin is a combination of such natural herbs that helps to support for healthy digestive fire and balance excess Vata (Air) in body. So helps to support for healthy anal area.
Due to excessive use of heavy, cool, spicy food, false behaviour, lack of elimination of wasteful material or vitiated. So this Vata (Air) goes to lower side where the waste products collected. Then this pressurizes the anal area and causes swollen veins or tear-like problems on anal area. Sometimes false habits of sitting the digestive fire gets weak and downward movement of energy gets blood also comes with stool and itching occurs around anus.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Dhanvayas (Fagonia Arabica), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Nimboli (Melia Azadirachta), Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum), Arishta (Sapindus Mukorossi), Nilotpala Flower (Nymphaea Lotus), Lajjalu Seed (Mimosa Pudica), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa), Black Til Seed (Sesamum Indicum), Calcium Calcined.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules/tablets, 2 or 3 times a day with water or milk. Reduce or adjust dose as per requirement sometime later or as needed.
Best Use With:
- For maintaining the morning regularity, Use "Triphala" daily at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- Use buttermilk along with this formulation 2-3 times.
- For healthy digestion, use "Digestive Care".
- For balance the excess pitta [fire] use "Avipatikar Churna", "Netacid" or "Sandalwood Powder" in any form of drinks.
Foods to Favor
Butter milk is a very important ingredient in daily diet. Its use two to three times use in daily routine will be very beneficial. A light and non spicy diet including rice, bread, vegetables, fruits, Sandal, lemon,are beneficial. Milk (Cold), Pomegranate, Coriander leaves are very useful.
Foods to Avoid
Hot, heavy, fried, spicy food, all kinds of seafood meat, non- Veg, potato, Chilies (both Green & Red), mango, alcohol, sour & salty food, junk food
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous diet or fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil in milk.
- Take Amla powder or Triphala powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Proper sleep
- Nutritious diet
- Morning walk
- Amla powder or capsules
- Triphala powder
- Lukewarm water
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Mabry T. J., Markharm K. R., and Thomas M. B. (1970), The Systematic Identification of Flavonoids. Springer Verlag, New York
- WHO (1965), screening and evaluation. WHO 33, 567Ð581.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.