Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy nerves and brain.
- Helps to support for healthy functioning of reproductive organs.
- Helps in healthy functioning of liver, heart and blood.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy urinary tract.
- It is a natural source of protein & vitamin B complex which supports the muscles.
As per Ayurveda
This formulation helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humours) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). Amla due to cool potency it support healthy eyes. Arjuna, Shatavari herbs helps to support for neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily life. Punarnava, Gokshura like herbs helps to support for healthy urinary tract. It also act as good Rasayana (Age well) which helps to maintain healthy state of body.Traditional method of making calcium in ayurveda is different and superior to any chemical formulation. Also called “Moti Pisti” made strictly according to Ayurvedic principle. Processed with rose water keep the heart happy like rose. Best source of calcium for males and females.
- Rasayanas in Ayurveda are for making healthy blood, muscles, lymph, nerves, brain, heart and lungs.
- Support body for healthy long living.
- A unique healthy calcium and body tonic.
- Supports healthy heart, eyes, skin, bones, liver, reproductive organs, blood and energy circulation.
- Pearl Powder supports for healthy complextion.
- Herbal supports for healthy skin, bones, nails and teeth.
- Also contains traces of magnesium, zinc, strontium and selenium.
- It has 20-22 amino acids which are the building blocks for the body.
Calcined Calcium as per Ayurvedic (Science of life) theory is 40% lighter than other forms of calcium. This calcium has self-assimilation qualities and gets absorbed with relatively high efficiency in our body. Ayurvedic Pearl Calcium is the best calcium in the world.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Pearl Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Tubers, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Nishoth (Ipomea Turpethum) Root, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Vidhara (Argyreia Speciosa) Root, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Jivanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Capsule/Tablet, 2 or 3 times a day. Children above 8 take half the dose. Adjust the dose as per requirement. Use for a long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Food to Favor: Low fat milk, Soy milk, Cottage cheese, yogurt, salmon fish, vegetables [turnip, broccoli, Green beans, cabbage, spinach], tofu, sesame seeds, sea food, orange juice, jaggery and soybeans are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive salty or spicy food, chilled food, junk food like pizza, paste, noodles, white rice, white bread, heavy food and cold drinks are avoided.
- Eat oatmeal with milk at breakfast.
- Enjoy early morning sunlight.
- Eat food rich in vitamin D like Fatty fish, milk, cheese, eggs, butter and oysters.
- Eat magnesium rich food like broccoli, avocados, cucumber, green beans, pumpkin and almonds.
- Avoid potato chips or other snacks.
- Avoid intake of high sodium.
- Avoid the stale food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Prakashika
- Kaiyadeva Nighantu
- Shalikagrama Nighantu
- The Ayurvedic Formulary of India Part – 1, 2nd edition , Dept.of AYUSH Govt. of India New Delhi 2003, 238
- Delattere O, Caronne Y, Berlands B, Orezeix S & Lopaz E, Use of mother of pearl as a bone substitute in experimental study, European J Ortho Surg Traumatol,7(1997) 143-147
- Parmar Kirti kumar, Patgiri B.J., Pharmaceutical standardization of Jala Shukti and Mukta Shukti, AYU journal, Jan-Mar 2012 Vol.33 Issue 1,136-142
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.