PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Acts as a dietary support.
- Supports digestion and absorption.
- Aids digestion, assimilation and metabolism of food.
- Supports respiratory system.
- Supports healthy lungs.
- Pippali is used as a culinary spice.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It act as nervine tonic and supports blissful sleep at night.
- It helps in cleaning the srotas (channels) which transport nutrients and helps to remove wastes from the body.
- Supports singer’s voice.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Piperaceae
Rasa (Taste): Pungent
Virya (Action): Semi Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Doshas (Humors): Balances Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water) and may aggravate Pitta (Fire).
Pippali Powder contains Volatile oil, Saponins, Alkaloids Piperine Piperlongumine, Piplartine, Triacontane, Sesquiterpene, Hydrocarbon, and Caryophyllene.
Best Source – Hot region of india like bangal, bihar, Assam, Konkan.
Pippali Powder supports respiratory system and healthy lungs. It also helps to maintain digestive fire and helps in cleaning the srotas (channels) which transport nutrients to the body.
Pippali is a powerful rejuvenating herb that strengthens and nourishes the body. It aids metabolism, detoxify and helps to maintain healthy digestive system. It is an excellent tonic for the lungs supporting healthy respiratory system.
The constituents of Piper longum are eugenol, kaempferol, myrcene, piperine, quercetin, chavicine and rutin black pepper. Rutin black pepper helps to provide energy in equal amount to many fruits and vegetables.
Piper longum is hot, light and has anti-flatulent (that helps to pass the gas comfortably from stomach) action. It can be used in digestive system to check intestinal worms
The decoction of Piper Longum is recommended to gargle.
Piper Longum contains numerous powerful antioxidants and is thus one of the most important spices. The antioxidant properties of piper longum make it vital in minimizing the damage caused by saturated fats present in rich diet which is considered to be the main cause of stress.
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (one-third to half teaspoon) 2 times a day Pippali Powder with water 1 - 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Pippali proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- For Healthy Lungs: Take "Pippali Powder" 2 gm with honey thrice a day.
- For Hemoglobin health: Mix "Pippali Powder" and "Amalaki Powder" in equal quantity. Take this mixture twice a day with honey in dose of half tsp.
- For supporting singer’s voice: Mix "Pippali Powder" 1 gram with small quantity of "Ghee" and 1 tsp of Honey. Take this mixture twice a day.
- Respiratory support: Boil "Pippali Powder" 2 tsp in 4 parts of milk and one part of water for few minutes and then drink. You should take this for 10 days.
- For healthy digestion: one to six gram of "Pippali Powder" is mixed with 200 to 300 ml of buttermilk and given.
- Pippali Powder fried in "Ghee" and taken in dose of one to two gram twice a day during season change or environmental changes.
- Use "Pippali Powder" with Honey in Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humor) imbalance.
- Use "Pippali Powder" with Jaggery in Vata (Air) Dosha problems (Humor) imbalance.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Food to Favor: Fresh fruits [Papaya, grapes, apple, pear, peach], vegetables [Bottle gourd, bitter gourd, lentils, black grams, green grams, carrot, green peas, pumpkin], Milk, honey, cinnamomum, Yellow lentils, food rich in pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, excessive salty or spicy food, food that is hot in nature, cold drinks, junk food, pizza, burger, noodles, banana, sweet potato, chips, ice creams should avoided.
- Take regular exercise like Yoga (anulom vilom or pranayama)
- Use nasya dravya [nasal drops].
- Take lukewarm water regularly.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid taking chilled water.
- Avoid excessive hard works.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Capala, Catikasira, Chanchala, Chupula, Dantakapha, Eranda, Gonamika, Granthika, Granthikam, Ka, Kagophale, Kana, Kanamula, Kati, Katubija, Katugranthikam, Kola, Kolamula, Kolya, Korangi, Krikala, Krishna, Krishnapippali, Krsna, Krsnatandula, Kuna, Magadha, Magadhaja, Magadhi, Magadhika, Magadhodbhava, Maghadi, Magudhi, Mula, Osanam, Pippali, Pippali mula, Pippalika, Pippalimulam, Pippalu, Pippuli, Rudhakam, Ruthakam, Sadgraathi, Sadgranthi, Sarvagranthikam, Saundi, Shaundi, Shoundi, Shyama, Sukshmatandula, Sumulakam, Syama, Tandula, Tiksnatandula, Tiktatandula, Trikana, Upakulya, Upkulya, Upukulya, Usana, Ushuna, Vaidehi, Vaidehikana, Videhi, Na, Magadhajam, Magadham, Gazpipal, Pimpli, Pipal, Pipar, Piplamul, Pipli, Pipli-mool, Pipulmul, Pipal mal, Pippala mul, Darfilfil, Filfil daraz, Tirkuta, Pipal mol, Rupa mukhi, Pipal kalah, Pipla mul, Pipla-mul, Pipal kalan, Piplamul, Long pepper, Ralli, Pipul, Peepul, Hipli, Hippali, Hippaliballi, Kuna, Tippali, Yippali, Kuna balli, Hippali balli, Thippali balli, Tippall, Ippali, Tippili, Modi, Cattu-tirpali, Chapala, Kana, Kattutipali, Kattutippali, Magadhi, Tippali, Tippli, Capala, Cattutirpali, Cuttaterpati, Piplee, Pimpalee, Argadi, Atti, Kalidi, Kalini, Kaman, Kanna, Kattuttippilikkodi, Kindigam, Kirandigam, Kolagam, Thippili, Kattu-t-tippili
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.