Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy prostate gland in males.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a Rasayana (rejuvenator) for the body.
- Helps to support for healthy urinary tract.
As per Ayurveda
The Dosha (Humour) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) get vitiated due to various reasons and go to region of Basti Pradesh (urinary tract) and cause various urine related discomforts. The function of prostate gland is the production of thin, milky fluid which is added to seminal fluid at the time of ejaculation. Prostate-gland is known as “Muttra-Granthi” in Ayurveda. Natural herbs like Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) have a cool potency.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Kachnar (Bauhinia Variegate), Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) Stem, Utangan (Blepharis Edulis) Seeds, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Seed, Shudh Guggul Gum, Tambula (Piper Betel) Leaves, Swarn Bhanga (Zinc Calcined), Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Seed, Mochras (Salmalia Malabarica) Gum Resin Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare),
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or fresh juice. Daily dose can be adjusted as per requirement. Use for a long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With:
- For healthy body, use it with “Male Forty+” or “Vitazin” or “Ashwagandha”.
- For healthy urinary tract, it can be used with “Uri-Flush.”
Special Note: Do not suppress sexual desire.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, rice, green and black gram (lentils), milk, curd, buttermilk, seasonal fruits and vegetables, sugarcane juice should be taken. Alkaline foods may be beneficial for healthy living.
Foods to Avoid
Alcohol, wine, cold water and cold drinks, coffee, tea, hot and spicy food, acidic food (citrus food), sour food, seafood should be avoided. Stressful life should be avoided.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Peaceful mind
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.