PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to supports healthy fluid level in body.
- Helps to detoxify body.
- Helps in Sroto Shodhana (clearing the channels).
- Helps in healthy function of heart, liver and kidneys.
- Helps to expel extra Kapha (Water) from body - as per Ayurvedic theory of tridosha (vatta -air, pitta-fire and kapha-water).
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to supports healthy uric acid which is already within the normal health
- Helps in healthy joints.
- Also mild laxative in nature.
- Supports healthy adrenal glands.
- Supports healthy urinary and reproductive systems.
- Useful in detoxification and rejuvenation.
Punarnavadi Guggulu helps to supports healthy fluid level in body.
According to Ayurveda
It is combination of many Ayurvedic herbs with Guggulu that is use for reducing excess Kapha (Water), Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) Dosha (Humour) in body. Thus it helps to balance all three Doshas (Humors). Punarnavadi Guggulu helps in removal of these toxins & balances the three Doshas (Humors). It helps in cleansing the body by proper excretion of toxins, stool, sweat, urine from the Dhatus (body tissues).
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Vavding (Embelia Ribes), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Loh Bhasma (Iron Oxide).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/warm water, preferably one hour after meals.
Food to Favor
Low Salt Diet, Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Old Cereals of Barley, Wheat, Sali (Brownish Rice - A variety of good Rice) & Sastika Rice (Matured in 60 days) and Meat Soup (Soups of pigeon pea if available).
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil - Astringent but pungent after digestion), Hot food (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy Food (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel Blocking Food (Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned Food, Rice).
Avoid high protein diet - Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough productive products (Milk Products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sun bath and coitus.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990, 38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869.
- Jain & Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu, Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
- Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3), 161-166.
- Sharma, K. et. al., Conference of Pharmacology and Symposium on Herbal Drugs. (New Delhi), March 1991, P31.
- Singh, A. et. al., Planta Medica, 1991, v., 57(4), 315-316.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.