Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Punarnavadi Mandoor supports healthy functioning of liver.
- Supports healthy blood formation.
- Helps to supports balance water content of body.
- Supports healthy kidney functions.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It has digestive rejuvenator action.
- Supports overall health.
Punarnavadi Mandoor is very useful in maintaining overall health especially when it comes to the right functioning of liver, kidneys, and digestive system. It contains "Triphala" which is a well known digestive rejuvenator, "Trikatu" which supports healthy metabolism and "Haridra" scrapes out the unnecessary Ama (undigested food particles) and other toxins out of the body.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum), Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale), Maricha (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Vidanga (Embelia Ribs), Haridra (Curcuma Longa), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus - Mustha), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Chavya (Piper Chaba), Mandoor (Purified Iron Oxide), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylenium).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 or 2 Vege Capsules/tablets 2 times a day with water.
- Pregnant, Lactating women, children or with any known preexisting condition should not use this product.
- Make sure to take this dietary supplement only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
- This product should only be used under the supervision of Ayurvedic Herbalist.
- This information is as per the Ayurvedic text.
Food to Favor
Low Salt Diet, Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Old Cereals of Barley, Wheat, Sali (Brownish Rice - A variety of good Rice) & Sastika Rice (Matured in 60 days) and Meat Soup (Soups of pigeon pea if available).
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity)
Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil - Astringent but pungent after digestion), Hot food (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy Food (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel Blocking Food (Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned Food, Rice).
Avoid high protein diet - Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough productive products (Milk Products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sun bath and coitus.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990, 38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869; Jain & Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu, Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
- Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3), 161-166.
- Sharma, K. et. al., Conference of Pharmacology and Symposium on Herbal Drugs. (New Delhi), March 1991, P31.
- Singh, A. et. al., Planta Medica, 1991, v., 57(4), 315-316.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.