Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A natural, herbal support for healthy metabolic functions.
- Helps to support healthy digestive fire.
- Helps the body to digest the deposits of unhealthy accumulations in the body.
- Helps to stay healthy while working on fit body plan.
- Assists in digestion, promotes energy.
- Helps to balance the Kapha dosha (water).
- Helps keep skin tight, young and healthy.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- This is a balanced Ayurvedic herbal formula of Vilayati imli Garcinia Cambogia) along with the other Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda for many centuries. All these herbs works upon different organs of the body.
- These herbs have Tridosha (three humors) balancing qualities. Because it is not all about to look good but feel good and energetic also.
As per Ayurveda
Reslim as dietary supplement to support lean body diet plan. It helps to keep muscle health with maximum health and no side effects. Provides energy and stamina. Reslim is a balanced formulation.
Reslim gently detoxifies the body, supporting proper nutrition and metabolic functions. It helps in improving the digestive power. It allows proper digestion, absorption and assimilation, which ultimately result in proper distribution of nutrients to the body. Reslim, when coupled with exercise and proper diet, helps to achieve optimum results. Excess Kapha (water) can be successfully balanced with healthy pancreatic, splenic, hepatic and renal functions. Reslim strengthens these organs by cleaning them and providing a more efficient metabolism and elimination process .Reslim supports healthy digestive fire.
These herbs, due to their Laghu (light), Ushna (hot) and Ruksha (dry) nature, are Vata (air) and Kapha (water) pacifying agents. They help to improve digestion, and check the production of ama (undigested food particles) in the body. The herbs used in Reslim are best used to remove Ama (undigested food particles) in the body and also when there is Manda Agni (Decrease in the Digestive fire). These herbs have Tridosha (three humors) balancing qualities; this action checks the formation of ama (undigested food particles) and also acts as a channel purifier.
Vilayti Imli (Garcinia Cambogia), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus), Vavding (Vaya-Vidang) (Embelia Ribes), Guggul (Commiphora Mukul), Shilajit (Mineral Pitch), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica), Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Pipali (Piper Longum), Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules, 2 or 3 times a day. Use for a long time for progressive results.
Best Use With:
- "Reslim" is best used when taken with warm water mixed with lemon, rock salt or black salt and honey.
- In case of more desire for sweets, take along with "Gluco Health".
- For Liver health take it along with "Livrol Forte" or "Livrol Syrup".
- For excess accumulation of airb (vata-air) and ama (undigested food particles) take it with "Gastro Care".
- Also consider "Cholesterol Health".
- Take "Laxa Comfort" or “Triphala Guggulu “if needed.
- Take "Triphala" and "Trikatu" every day to enhance the benefits.
- This product is also helpful with our other product Gluco health (in a very small dose).
Foods to Favor :Take lukewarm water half an hour before each meal. A light diet (low-calorie diet) consisting of rice, green gram (lentil) soup, black gram (lentil) soup, fresh leafy vegetables and drinks prepared from yogurt (90% water +10% yogurt mixed with "Rock Salt" and " black pepper") should be taken. Barley, honey, watermelon, papaya are more beneficial. Do lots of physical work or exercise. Morning fast walk helps in burning excess calories of the body. Purgation once a week with "Body Pure" is more effective. Fasting once a week will be quite effective. Fibrous diet should be favored.
Foods to Avoid :Heavy, fatty, fried and junk food should be avoided. Don't take cakes, pastries, chocolates, sweets, seafood, eggs, meat products (except chicken), noodles, milk products, nuts (except yogurt), alcoholic beverages and bananas. Avoid cold drinks and alcohol. Milk products (except yogurt) should be avoided. Over eating should be avoided. (Eat less food than hunger).Don't sleep in daytime especially just after taking meal.
Note: Try to avoid excess use of fatty foods and carbohydrates. This formulation along with right diet plan takes a while to show an energetic and good looking body slowly and steadily.
- Take honey once a time in a day.
- Drink lukewarm water instead of chilled water.
- Take more liquid food than to take solid food.
- Enhance physical activity which is best part.
- Add fresh fruits and lot of salads in diet.
- Do fasting once a week.
- Take more fibrous diet.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid too much alcohol consumption.
- Avoid too much sugary products.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Chew food twice the time than at present. It will help you in many ways:
- Exercise of oral organs and muscles.
- Food will receive, more saliva, which improves digestion and better absorption.
- Less food intake will be required to satisfy the hunger.
- Don't sleep just after taking food.
- Have a few-minute walk with idle mind/without thinking. It will help the digestive system to release proper digestive enzymes.
- Don't eat off and on. It will help correct your eating habits and your body will demand food at proper intervals and overeating will not take place.
- Do not exercise to the point of exhaustion. Regular, moderate exercise will maintain the elasticity of your joints and protect your body tissue from damage due to overload of heavy exercise.
- Prefer to take more liquids than solid foods. High intake of liquids such as water, improves the metabolism of all the body organs.
- You must take food when feeling hungry. Killing hunger for the sake the dieting is injurious to your health as it disturbs the digestive system.
- Extra support in small dose from triphala, bitter melon, betel nut, noni, gurmar is beneficial.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Classical References from Ayurvedic text books
AMLA – EMBELICA OFFICINALE-FRUIT
- Raj nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 27
- Charak chikitsastan 3
- Susrut 46
HARITAKI- TERMINALIA CHEBULA-FRUIT
- Shusrut sutrasthan 46
- Charak sutrasthan 25
- Charak chikitsasthan 1
- Dhanvantari nighantu
GUGGUL- COMMIPHORA MUKUL-GUM RESIN
- Keydev nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 25
BHIBITAKI- TERMINALIA BELLIRICA-FRUIT
- Charak sutrasthan 27
- Shusrut sutrasthan 46
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
- Chopra RN. Indigenous Drugs of India. The art press, 20 British Indian street, Calcutta, 1933, 408
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.