Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural protection of lungs.
- Helps to maintain healthy respiratory system.
- Helps to support for deep and healthy breathing.
- Supports to balance the Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humour) in body.
- Dietary support for lungs and immune system.
- A supplement as a dietary support to use during weather changes, environment, population, airborne pathogens.
- Helps in healthy functioning of lungs.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps for healthy digestion of food.
As per Ayurveda
Due to improper digestion of food Ama (toxin) gets produced and accumulated in respiratory passage where it causes obstruction. The exposure of dust, smoke, wind and cold are also important factors to cause various respiratory issues. Ayurveda (Science of life) with healthy lifestyle and with combination of herbs helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humours) and helps in healthy digestion of food.
It helps to support for healthy functioning of lungs and to keep clear the airways.
Due to light, dry property and hot potency of Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), it helps to balance the Kapha (Water) & Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) in body. Due to bitter & astringent taste of Vasa (Adhatoda Vasica), this herb helps to support for healthy breathing. Due to the sweet taste & cold potency of Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), it helps to support for healthy nourishing power of body. Due to pungent taste of Pippali (Piper Longum) and bitter, pungent taste and hot potency of Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia), this herb helps to support for healthy digestive fire.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaves, Vansa (Adhatoda Vasica) Root, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Lavang (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Kantkari (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Stem, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Tankan Bhasma(Calcined).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day preferably before meals with lukewarm water or tea. Reduce dosage later on if needed or adjust the dose as per requirement.
Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With:
- Use of "Respi Care" with "Anti Kapha Syrup" (Antma Syrup) is more beneficial.
- Daily use of "Chyawanprash" is highly recommended in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for Healthy Respiratory System.
- External application of "Kapha Oil" helps to support for comfortable breathing.
Food to favour: Wheat, unpolished rice, barley, honey, eggplant, garlic, lemon, amla, grapes, cardamom, lukewarm water, goat milk, food rich in bitter and pungent taste, oatmeal, ginger, soup of black grams are beneficial.
Foods to Avoid: Avoid Chilled Water, Cold Drinks, Seafood (Meat), Heavy and Fried Food, Smoke and Dust. Avoid allergy-producing products, acidic and sour food. Heavy-duty work should be avoided. Avoid banana, cookies, sweets, pastries, pickles and yeast.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Wash your clothes in hot water.
- Try to cover your mouth and nose when you are going to outside.
- Try for fresh prepared food.
- Avoid using the perfumes and room fresheners.
- Avoid doing the heavy duty work.
- Avoid allergy producing products like pickles, chutney, heavy meals and sour spices.
- Try to keep away from infected common cold person.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Bhargava KP, Singh N. Activity of Ocimum sanctum Linn. Indian J Med Res 1981, 73, 443-44
- WHO survey. In medicinal plants (Eds. Haq. I.) Hamdard Foundation Press, Karachi, 13, 1993.
- Arumugam et al Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 6(14), pp. 2801-2806, 16 April, 2012
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.