Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural salt supports digestion.
- Rock salt purified by nature is a healthy salt.
- It helps to promote the digestive fire.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rock Salt is more carminative, mild laxative (by nature) tonic than the ordinary common salt.
- Beneficial to the eyes, and supports healthy liver.
As per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda it is used for proper digestion of food and for healthy function of liver. It helps to enhance digestive fire and naturally pass the vata(air) from stomach. It is also beneficial for eyes. Rock Salt is purified by nature and is stronger and more superior to ordinary salt.
It is obtained from the mines of Sindh. This salt is obtained from deep mines. The rocks are somewhat pink in color, and the more transparent rocks indicate its maximum purity. It also contains some parts of Magnesium and Potassium which is more superior.
Natural salt helps to support healthy digestion.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Use according to your body requirement and to your taste. Mix with salad, soup or any other food.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women, children with any known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of your health care provider.
Foods to Favor
Light diet of unpolished rice, green gram (lentils) soup, garlic (except in heart burn), lemon, Amla, orange, pomegranate, ginger, coriander, buttermilk, lukewarm water and bitter melon are beneficial.
Foods to Avoid
Junk food, irregular eating habits, fish, non-vegetarian foods (red meats and heavy proteins), excess drinking of ice cold water, excess use of sweets, potatoes, milk and milk products (except curd), heavy and fried meat, bakery foods like donuts, cake, biscuits, spicy food.
- Drink plenty water.
- Eat fresh raw vegetables.
- Eat on regular timings and proper chewing the food.
- Avoid eating large meals at once timing.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive mind
Persons with high blood pressure, Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Kostick, D., January 2010, Salt, U.S.G.S. 2008 Minerals Yearbook (Advance Release), p. 63.1 – 63.23.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.