PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Keep like candy in mouth its saliva support throat comfort and relax feeling
- Used in many herbal formulations like syrups.
- Added in powdered form in Churnas (Powder of herbs) due to its unique herbal properties
- Pacify high pitta (fire).
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Can be used as a substitute for refined sugar.
As per Ayurveda
Rock Sugar or Candy Sugar has been used in Ayurveda (Science of Life) for many centuries. It is also used as a substitute for refined sugar, and can be used in small amounts as a desert or added to other deserts. Rock Sugar is used in Ayurveda in many herbal formulas like syrups, added in powdered form in Churnas (Powder of herbs) due to its unique herbal properties. It is also used as a substitute for refined sugar.
As Dietary Supplement
Rock Sugar has its origins in India and Persia in the first half of the 9th century described the production of candy sugar. Crystals were grown as a result of cooling supersaturated sugar solutions. In order to accelerate crystallization, confectioners later learnt to immerse small twigs in the solution for the crystals to grow on.
High quality rock sugar from its natural habitat.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take it as per your requirement or as needed instead of regular sugar.
Food to favour:
Citrus fruits [orange, amla, kiwi, grapes], cardamom, fennel seeds, coriander, yogurt, apples, whole wheat bread, green tea, vegetables [bitter gourd, bottle gourd, tomato, boiled potato, cabbage], black grams, yellow lentils, salmon fish, eggs, garlic and ginger are recommended.
Food to Avoid:
Beverages with caffeine, cold or soft drinks, ice creams, junk food, acidic food, red chilly powder, red meat, chilled water, spicy food and chips should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fresh prepared food.
- Maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid heavy meals or oily food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.