Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Skin support, contains vitamin C and is a blood purifier.
- Supports peace love and spiritual uplift.
- Useful for environment born and weather changes.
- Useful in spiritual ritual for Love and Peacefulness.
- It is a tonic for the skin and has natural astringent properties.
- It is cooling in nature so relieves the heat of body.
- Supports peaceful emotional and happy heart feeling.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rose Petals helps to improve the complexion of skin.
- These help to reduce the heating sensation of skin.
- Rose Petals help to provide nourishment to heart and brain.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Rosa centifolia petals
Latin Name: Rosa Centifolia
Family Name: Rosaceae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet
Veerya (Potency): Cool
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Guna (Quality): Light, soothingness
Unique Property: Cardio Tonic
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Helps to pacify Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire).
Chemical Composition: Rose contains oleic Rosa, Tannic acid, Gallic acid.
Best Source: Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and West Bengal.
High quality petals of wild crafted rose from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Dosage as per the advice of your healthcare provider.
External Use: Make a medium paste with water and apply it on the body. It works as a deodorant. Thick paste can also be applied as facelift pack. It also provides rose fragrance to the body.
Uses of Rose Petals
- Rose petals can be put in bathing tub for creating charming atmosphere and to experience a soulful fragrance.
- Also helps to reduce the bad smell from body due to excessive sweating.
- Take hot water in container and add rose petals to it. Keep it in room so that fragrance spread in whole room. It helps in relieving from bad emotion and uplift the spirit
- Dipping feet in hot water containing rose petals help to relax.
- Add rose petals to milk and use it for bathing. It tones the skin and improves blood circulation in skin.
- Rose petals are good substitute for coffee. Take 1 tsp of rose petal powder and add hot water to it. Then brew it and add milk, sugar to it. This beverage gives relaxing effect.
- Put some rose petals in food to add flavour and fragrance to food.
- Mix rose petals powder with honey and apply on skin.body or gums. Helps in relaxing and decongestion of emotions.
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- K. Anu Kiruthika et al /Int.J. PharmTech Res.2011,3(2).
- M. Canales et al. / Journal of Ethno pharmacology 97 (2005) 429–439.
- M. KHALID SHABBIR ET AL., Pak. J. Bot., 41(2): 615-620, 2009.
- Nadkarni K. M.; Indian Material Medica, vol-1, page no-1071
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.