Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Helps to check any unwanted growths in the body, internally or externally.
- Helps to support uterus health.
- Supports detoxification and rejuvenation.
Other Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Helps in clearing the channels for proper circulation of Dhatus (body tissues like blood, plasma).
- Helps support anal and rectum health.
As per Ayurveda
Saptavimastika Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic Herbs with Guggulu. It helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humors). Three doshas are Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). These three Doshas (Humors) regulate the normal function of the body. Any imbalance in between these Doshas (Humors) causes various types of problems. This imbalance can occur due to external causes like diet, daily activity, food etc. and internal causes like blockage of normal circulation of Doshas (Humors) or blocking of channels of body. To make a man healthy Saptavimastika Guggulu is used in many health conditions.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Seeds, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Havasu (Juniperus Communis) Fruit, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Fruit, Tumburu (Zanthoxylum Alatum) Stem & Root, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Gaja Pippali (Piper Chaba Hunter) Seeds, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Fruit, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Pippali Mool (Piper Longum) Root.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 veg capsules 2 or 3 times a day with warm water, preferably one hour after meals.
Best Use With:
- In case of uterus health, use it with "Uterous Care".
- In case anal rectum health "use with Palvorin".
Possible Contraindication: Women who are pregnant or lactating should take under the guidance of your health care provider.
Food to favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soups, Old Cereals of Barley, beans, legumes, garlic and Sali (Brownish Rice).
Food to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things, Heavy Fried Food, Channel Blocking Food, Curd, Canned Food, Rice, Avoid high protein diet, Pulses, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic Salty Food, Cold Drinks, Soft Drinks and Ice Cream etc.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sun bath and coitus.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.