PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Shankhpushpi Powder acts as a Dietary Support as a nervine tonic
- It is used as a brain tonic.
- Supports memory.
- Shankhpushpi supports healthy brain.
- Shankhpushpi supports healthy blood circulation to the brain.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports blissful sleep.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Convolvulaceae
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, Astringent
Guna (Characteristics): Heavy, Unstable, Oily, and Sticky
Virya (Potency): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Unique Property: Memory enhancer
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Helps to balance all three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Composition: Various chemicals such as Glucose, Sucrose, Glycosides, Alkaloids and various Acids etc, are found in the plant.
Best Source: All over India and Burma. Good varity from Chattisgarh, India
According to Charak (Father of Ayurvedic Medicine)
Shankhapushpi Powder helps to support healthy brain and mind. It may help to support blood flow to brain & also helps in calming the mind. It helps to provide comfortable sleep. It works as a nervine tonic.
Shankhpushpi is considered as Medhya Rasayana as it helps to support the memory.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Shankhapushpi Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Decoction: Boil 1-2 teaspoons Shankhapushpi with 100-200 ml milk or water for 2-4 minutes on medium heat. After cooling drink it empty stomach. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Shankhapushpi Powder proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- Take 2-4 gm of "Shankhpushpi Powder" with Milk. It helps to support healthy brain in children.
- Take 3-6 gm of "Shankhpushpi Powder" early morning with Milk. It helps to support healthy brain in adults.
- Take 2-4 gm of "Shankhpushpi Powder" with Honey and then take one glass of hot milk for six months. It helps in rejuvenating your body and also helpful in boosting your memory.
- Take 6 gm twice a day with water. It supports healthy pancreas.
- Make a cup of tea with one teaspoon of this herbal Powder. Drink this slowly so that you feel better and energetic with this.
Food to Favour: Seasonal fruits, Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, spinach, celery, Beetroot, cauliflower], Salmon fish, olive oil, egg yolk, coconut water, dark chocolate, Nuts [Almonds, walnuts], green tea are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fast food, excessive sour or salty food, meat, dairy products, chips, cookies, cakes, pastries, saturated fats, processed food should avoid.
- Play brain games.
- Do meditation regularly.
- Try to master the new skills.
- Do exercise regularly like brisk walking.
- Fill the life with music.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid unhealthy food like snacks.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda:
- Nutritional diet
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Oyal PR, Singh KP. Shankhpuspi (Evolvulus alsinoides Linn.). A medicinal herb. Int J Mendel 2005; 22(3‐4):124‐125
- Shah VC, Bole PV. Further pharmacognostic studies on the herb Shankhpushpi. J Univers Bombay 1960; 29:154‐165
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Laghuvishnukranta, Nilapushpi, Nilasankhapuspi, Sankhapuspi, Shankhapushpi, Vaishnava, Vishnugandhi, Vishnukranta, Vishnukranti, Visnukranta, Shankapushpi, Shyamakranta, Syamakranta, Visnukranta, Sankhpuspi, Phooli, Shankaveli, Sankhpushpi, Shnkhahuli, English Speedwheel, Sankhaholi, Barabhutra, Vishnukarandi, Visnukranti, Shankhapushpi, Krsnakranti, Vishnukranthi, Visnuklanti, Vistnu-clandi, Shankavall, Shankhavalli, Vishnukanta, Samkvel, Krishna-enkranti, Vishnu Kanthi, Visnukiranti, Vittunukkiranti, Vittunumuli, Aparaci, Paracitam, Visnukkiranti, Visnukrantamu, Vishnukrantha, Erra Vishnukaraantha.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.