Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is useful to maintain healthy male and female reproductive health.
- It helps to nourishes and rejuvenates the body, promotes vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- A healthy dietary choice for nursing, menopausal, and postmenopausal, lactating women to include in daily diet.
- Shatavari also helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract and supports the immune system.
- Helps to supports liver function.
- Helps to supports brain function.
- Supports healthy monthly cycle which is already in healthy state.
- Supports eye health.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support lactating female health.
- It helps to support healthy mammary glands which are already in healthy state.
- Supports healthy urinary tract, and useful menopausal women.
- Shatavari is known to nourish and rejuvenate the body tissues, promote vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- Shatavari helps to support healthy fertility and vitality.
- Shatavari nourishes and helps to support healthy the female reproductive health.
- A natural source of estrogens.
As per Ayurveda
Shatavari acts as a Dietary Supplement for both the male and female health. It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect.
Due to its Vata (air) - Pitta (fire) pacifying properties this rejuvenating herb is used in many tonics and numerous Ayurvedic herbal formulas.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Shatavari – High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
700 mg standardized extract not less than 40% Saponins (Herb ratio 6:1) + 100 mg micronized extract of yellow Shatavari = 800 mg
Note: Standardized extract means herb is extracted till we get minimum 40% Sappnonis.
This level of extraction ratio retains all the natural components and properties of the herb in concentrated form.
Family Name: Liliaceae
Botanical Name: Asparagus Racemosus
English Name: Indian Asparagus
Hindi Name: Shatavari
Sanskrit Name: Shatavari
Variety : White shatavari,Yellow shatavari
Post Digestive Effect: Sweet
Other Names: Asparagus Racemosus, Asparagus.
Chemical Composition: Steroidal saponins, glycosides, alkaloids, polysaccharides, mucilage, racemosol and isoflavones
Best Source: Himalayan region up to 4000 feet height
Variety-white shatavari and yellow shatavari
Both white and yellow shatavari having same but some different properties. Combination of both provides the full spectrum of this herb. While yellow is four time expensive but it has more oil in natural form.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult: Take 1 Capsules, 2 times a day with water or juice. Use of this herb with warm milk or soy milk may be more beneficial.
Best Use With:
- “Femivita” (female health), “Menoaid” (menopause health), “Female 30 Plus”, “Vigor Forte”.
- For general debility or daily life stress use in conjunction with “Stress Ease”, “Truecalm” or “Uri Flush”.
- For female reproductive system health also consider “Femivita”.
- For male reproductive system health consider “Male 40 Plus”, “Vigor Forte” or “Ashwagandha”.
- For liver health consider “Livrol Forte”.
- For urinary tract health consider “Gokshuradi Guggulu” or “Uri Flush”.
Food to favor: Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, beans, carrots, spinach, bottle gourd, garlic, black grams], fruits [ figs, dates, peaches, plums], yogurt, salmon fish, fennel seeds, barley, brown rice, milk, oatmeal and soup egg should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried and fatty food, trans fat, tea, coffee, chocolates, potato, raw banana, cabbage, packed food, canned food, junk food, spicy or acidic food, cold drinks, white bread.
- Drink enough water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain hygienic conditions.
- Take Olive oil or rice bran oil in your diet.
- Take triphala powder to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid meat, coffee, tea, alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid heavy work, stress and anger.
- Do not take excessive salty or acidic food.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Ashwagandha powder
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ravikumar PR, Soman R, Chetty GL, Pandey RC and Sukh D. Chemistry of ayurvedic crude drugs: Part V1-(Shatavari-1): structure of Shatavarin-1V. Ind J Chem. 1987;26B:1012-1017.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plant. 2000;1:418.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shatawari, Satamuli, Asparagus, Wild Asparagus, Asparagus Root. Mahashatavari, Satavar, Satmuli, Kilavari, Satavali, Shatmuli, Satavari, Satawar, Shimai-Shadavari, Ammaikodi, Kilwari, Challagadda, Pilligadalu, Majjige-Gadde, Aheru Balli, Saatawari, Ekalakanto, Shatawarmul, Shatavari, Satamuli.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.