PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Natural powerful Rejuvenator.
- Helps to provide nourishment to body.
- Helps in toning and healthy functioning of reproductive organs.
- Provides energy, stamina and vitality.
- Helps to support physical and mental strength.
- Rich in mineral & fulvic acid.
- Processed with Ayurvedic Classical Method as per Ayurvedic Text.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports metabolism, bones, muscle, kidneys, memory & immune system.
- Helps to maintain healthy weight of person.
As per Ayurveda
It helps to provide energy and improve stamina. It also helps in healthy function of reproductive organs both in males and females.
Shilajit is a sticky resin like substance. It is a natural source for all minerals required by the body. It supports almost all function of body and helps to provide vigor and vitality. It helps to remove excess Kapha (Water) from the body and maintain all Doshas (Humours) in body.
A natural original colloidal multi-mineral collected in raw form and further purified.
Other Uncommon Names : Shilajita Mumiyo, Mineral Wax, Ozokerite, Black Asphaltum, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Silajit, Silaras, Mummio, Mumie, Dhaturas, Dhatusara, Shiladhatu.
Dibenzo-alpha pyrones, phospholipids, triterpenes and phenolic acids of low molecular weight • Fulvic acids: “carrier molecules” ,Humins and humic acids and Trace elements (Fe, Ca, Cu, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, P)
Shilajit is a blackish brown exudation found in the serene surroundings of Himalayas. It is also found in most of the sedimentary rocks especially in Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, USSR, Tibet as well in Norway, where they are gathered from steep rock faces at altitudes between 1000 and 5000 m.
Gomutra Gandhi Shilajit – black bitumen is commonly used
Karpoor Gandhi Shilajit – potassium nitrate
Method of preparation:
Suryatapai method- Dried under the sun in the peak season of heat (Month of May and June). This method of drying Shilajit is assumed to be the best for health as per classical text of Ayurveda.
Agnitapi method- Dried with the regular heat in dryer/Low flame.
Triphala decoction : Shilajit is like rock , it is either processed with water or with Triphala decoction. Best use as per Ayurveda to process with Triphala decoction because triphala is Tridoshar(balance all the three dosha (vatta-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha –water) and that becomes suitable for all body type to intake
How to make Triphala Decoction – All the three herbs are taken Amla (Indian gooseberry) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibitaki (Terminnalia belerica) boiled with the water under the low heat and when the complete effects of all herbs goes in to water then strain with muslin cloth. Then that water is processed with Shilajit rock.
When Shilajit become the chewy gum then it is mixed with triphala or with some herbs instead of using any talcum powder, corn powder, rice powder, Maltodextrin. It is mixed with triphala powder and dried under sun shade with heat of the sun.
Herbsforever prepared Shilajit by Suryatapai method (dried under the sun).by this method no loss of volatile content presence in Shilajit.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 500 mg Shilajit Powder 1 or 2 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. It can also be taken with warm milk. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Shilajit proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best use with:
- For urinary support use with "Gokshuradi Guggulu" or "Uri-Flush".
- For healthy prostate, it can use with "Gokshuradi Guggulu", "Vitazin" or "Male Forty+".
- For healthy pancreas use it with "Gluco Health".
- For lean health use with "Reslim".
- For healthy cycle, use with "Femivita" or "Chandraprabha Vati".
- For vigor or vitality use with vigor forte or vitazin
Food to favor: Salmon fish, tuna fish, eggs, Fresh vegetables [Spinach, mustard green, cucumber, mushroom, broccoli], kale, fruits [watermelon, apple, pineapple, blueberries, pomegranate], nuts, almonds, walnuts, olive oil, cow’s milk and honey should recommended.
Food to avoid: Trans fat, pasta, white bread, potato chips, pastries, cakes, fatty meal, heavy meal, junk food, soft drinks, oily food and excessive spicy food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Get proper sleep.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and carbohydrates.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid toxins like caffeine and excessive sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
You must take consultation from an experienced health-care practitioner before using this product.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shilajita Mumiyo, Mineral Wax, Ozokerite, Black Asphaltum, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Silajit, Silaras, Mummio, Mumie, Dhaturas, Dhatusara, Shiladhatu
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.