Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support for youthful skin and texture.
- Support healthy complexion.
- Helps to support natural luster and smoothness.
- Helps to support for natural skin glow and beauty.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support beautiful complextion.
- Helps to support for natural smoothness of face.
- Helps to maintain the natural elasticity of skin.
- Helps to support for lustrous & glowing body by opening the pores of skin.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution on face and body.
- Helps to maintain the natural beauty.
- The application of this face pack also acts as deodorant and gives a calming effect.
- It also helps to support for wonderful results in summers when the person feel excessive sweating.
For External Use Only(100% Ayurvedic Product)
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support for healthy skin and support for natural beauty. It helps for glowing face with natural moisture of skin. It is a natural herbal face pack for beautiful skin.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Vacha (Acorus Calamus) Root, Lime (Citrus Bergamia) Leaf, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Vata (Ficus Bengalensis) Root, Mendika (Lawsonia Alba) Seed, Gulab (Rosa Damascena) Flower, Mansura (Lens Esculenta) Seed Narangi (Citrus Aurantium) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size and Method of Application---For External Use Only
Mix one tablespoon (approximately 10 Gms) of Silfina face-lift powder with 1 teaspoon of milk, yogurt, rose water or water. The mixture should not be too watery. Apply to the face and neck (avoiding the eyes) let it dry for 3 seconds to one minute, then reapply and slowly massage into the skin.
Keep it wet with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove by gently peeling off or wash thoroughly with water and apply glories oil or any moisturizer as needed. This product can be used on the entire body. Use 2 to 4 times a week for progressive benefits.
For Best Results Use with our Other Products:
- "Blood Cleaner" (For healthy blood purification).
- "Silfina MTL Detox" (For naturally cleansing the body).
- "Mahamanjishta Kwath" (Helpful for healthy blood and pacify the high pitta (fire).
- "Bitter Melon" (Karela): To balance the excess pitta [fire].
- "Laxa Comfort", "Triphala" (To maintain the morning regularity)
Foods to Favor
Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Cucumber, Radish, Water Melon, Papaya, Pomegranate. Soup of green grams, Vegetable soup, Fresh Juice of Vegetable/Fruits i.e. Carrot/Pomegranate
Foods to Avoid
Fast Food, Preservatives Food, and Canned Juices
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Wild Crafted- Full Spectrum
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Ibraheim ZZ, Gouda YG, Minor constituents from Rubia cordifolia L. Root, Bull. Pharm. Sci., 33, 2010, 225-233.
- A Validated Isocratic RP-HPLC Method determination for Rubiadin in the Roots of Rubia cordifolia Linn. Damle M.C.et al /Int.J. PharmTech Res.2010,2(4)
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.