Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- For healthy complexion and beautiful charming skin
- Herbal detoxifying supplement.
- Helps to support for healthy immune and digestive system.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for natural cleansing the body.
- Helps to balance the Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour) in body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environment on body.
As per Ayurveda
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaves, Patol Patra (Trichosanthes Dioica) Leaves, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Misuri, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Giloy/Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or fresh juice. Daily dose can be adjusted as per requirement. Use for a long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With:
- Use of "Triphala" along with "Silfina-MTL Detox" is also beneficial.
- For complete body cleansing, use of "The Body Pure" is also beneficial.
- For better results for healthy skin, use it with "Mahamanjistha Kwath" or use "Blood Cleaner".
- It may be beneficial to use "Silfina-MTL Detox" once a year for cleansing.
- Many herbs containing in this formulation are mild laxative in nature. So you can start with small dose at the beginning and increase slowly.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, rice, green gram (lentils) soup, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, papaya, pomegranate, Amla, cucumber.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity)
Avoid fried, spicy food, egg, seafood, packed food, excess use of meat products, noodles and nuts. They are harmful for the skin as they increase the surface acidity of the blood.
Avoid alcohol, smoking and drugs. Avoid long period of exposure to sun. Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Peaceful mind
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.