PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to maintain natural moisture of skin.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Helps to support for soft and glowing look.
- Helps to maintain the natural beauty of skin.
- Helps to support for healthy skin under the knees, elbow as well as on neck, hands or on feet.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Support healthy blood circulation.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution on skin.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Three Doshas (Humours) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) are involved in skin health. Due to Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) skin becomes dry, dusky reddish in colour, hard with pricking sensation Due to Pitta (Fire) Dosha (Humour) skin becomes copper coloured, there is burning sensation. Due to Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) skin becomes smooth, excessive thick and with itching sensation. Regular massage of Ayurvedic oils helps to balance the all three doshas (humours) & support for healthy skin.
Helps to support for healthy skin by healthy blood circulation.
High quality wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
Karanja (Pongamia Glabra) Seed Oil, Jaitoon (Olea Europoca) Oil, Fetid Casea (Chak Vad), Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Oil, Bakuchi (Psoralea Carylifolia) Seed Oil, Heena (Lawsonia Alba) Oil, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Oil, Mustard (Brassica Juncea) Oil, Chakra Marda (Cassia Tora) Seed Oil, Tubrak (Hydnocarpus Laurifolia) Oil.
For Best Results
- For enhanced better results, use along with "Silfina - Metal Detox" or "Blood Cleaner".
- For maintaining the beauty of skin, use along with "Acne Care".
DIRECTION FOR USE
Oil should be applied locally, twice a day, rubbed in gently and kept on for 2 to 3 hours.
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Note: This oil has touch of Sulphur, which is beneficial for the skin. Due to this you may experience the fragrance of Sulphur in the oil.
For External Use Only
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dymock, William & David Hooper, Warden, CJH, Pharmacographica Indica of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met with in British India, Thacker, Spink & Co. Calcutta, 1893.
- Fluckiger, FA & Hanbury, Pharmographica-A history of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met within Grest Britain and British India, Macmillan & Co. London, 1879.
- Gandhi, Maneka. Brahmas hair: On the mythology of Indian plants, Rupa & Co., Delhi, 1989, pp. 131-134.
- Gupta, Shakti M., Plants Myths and Traditions in India, E.J.Brill Leiden, 1971.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.