Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A natural herbal formula that support Blissful sleep pattern in a natural way.
- A non-habit forming product.
- Helps to support for healthy mind.
- A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for natural nourishing power of brain.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and body
- It helps to support for healthy blissful sleep pattern.
As per Ayurveda
Sleeplessness occurs mainly due to vitiation of Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour). Due to Vata (Air) vitiation there is complete loss of sleep and due to Pitta (Fire) vitiation there is decreased sleep in quality & quantity wise both. So there are general body aches, weakness, stress, high blood pressure and many other problems occur.
Ayurveda (Science of life) with Ayurvedic life style helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind naturally by balancing the Vata (Air) in body. It helps to support both body and mind. By balancing the Pitta (Fire) it helps to support for calm mind. It naturally helps to blissful sleep.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii) Root, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Paranyavani (Coleus Aromaticus) Stem & Flower, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem,, Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas) Stem & Flower, Methika (Trigonella Foneum Graceum) Seed.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsule after dinner or at bedtime, preferably with hot/warm milk, soy milk or water.
For Best Results
- For healthy state of mind, use it with “Truecalm” or “Stress Ease”.
- For healthy digestion, use it with “Digestive Care” or “Gastro Care”.
- For more enhanced results use Sandalwood, Rose, Jasmine oil mixed with Kashir Bala oil externally by massaging on the head gently.
- For external use brahmi oil, Ashwangandha bala shatavari oil, Sirodhara oil are very helpful
Low blood pressure and children below 12 years
Food to favour: Fresh and light diet, Green gram [lentils], seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya], seasonal vegetables, milk, chicken, nuts, rice, cereals and honey should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, late night dinner, meat, alcohol, junk food, soft drinks, bakery products and excessive tea should avoided.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Chopra RN, Nayar L and Chopra IC. Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 32, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi 1956.
- Chatterji N, Rastogi RP and Dhar ML. Chemical examination of Bacopa monniera Wettst: parti-isolation of chemical constituents. India J Chem 1965; 3: 24-29.
- Bammidi SR, Volluri SS, Chippada SC, Avanigadda S and Vangalapati M. A review on pharmacological studies of Bacopa monniera. J Chem Bio Phy Sci 2011;1(2), Sec B: 250-259.
- Budhiraja R.D., Sudhir, S. Review of biological activity of Withenolides J.Sci. Ind. Res. 46, 488-91.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.