Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy frequency of stools.
- Supports healthy digestion of food.
- Helps to support for healthy solidification of the digested food.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy stomach functions.
- Helps to support for healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to maintain the morning regularity.
As per Ayurveda
The herbs present in Stomach D (Stomach Aid) helps to support for maintaining normal frequency of stools. It also helps to balance the Doshas (Humours) in body. It mainly alleviates Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water) dosha [humour] in body.
Stomach D (Stomach Aid) supports healthy solidification of the digested food
It acts as a Dietary Supplement.
It helps to support for healthy digestive fire and digestion of food.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Bael (Aegle Marmelos) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Fruit, Tabasheer (Bambusa Arundinacea), Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Laksha (Cateria Lacca), Mesua Ferrea (Nagkesar), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi) Seeds, Dhataki (Woodfordia Fruticosa) Flower.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 Tablet, 2 or 3 times a day with water before meals. Reduce or adjust dose as per requirement sometime later or as needed.
Best Use With:
Person with constipation should avoid taking this supplement.
Foods to Favor
It is advisable to eat vegetarian light, soft and limited diet. Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Green Gram Soup, Pomegranate, Yogurt (Curd), Buttermilk, Khichdi (Krishra) of Green Gram.
Note: Khichdi is a very healthy food for the above mentioned problems.
Foods to Avoid
Sea foods like shrimp, fish, and heavy foods (milk, cheese, flower bread, cake, pastries, black gram), All type of meats, Fish, Egg, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Fried food, Excessive intake of Pungent things (Ginger, Onion, Garlic), Sour things (Corn, Canned food, Rice), Alkaline foods (Lemon, Orange, Peas, Cabbage, Pumpkin), Curry Hot foods (which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Ground Nuts, Cashew Nuts (Kaju), Carrot, Tomato, Chilly, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Canned Food, Pickles, Coffee, Tea, Wine and other Acidic Foods or Fruits.
Note: All meats, whatsoever source it may be, including sea foods like shrimp, fish, lobster etc are considered meat and heavy foods according to Ayurveda.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- It may be beneficial to take "Stomach D" empty stomach with the water of overnight soaked Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Powder.
- It may be beneficial to have regular use of Sat Isabgol (plantago psyllium whole) mixed with sugar and yogurt (curd) in daily diet (few times a day) as per requirement before meals.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.