Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A natural nutritional fibrous Dietary Support cooling in nature and is beneficial for high Pitta (Fire) people.
- Herbal support for healthy digestion and absorption of food.
- Helps in the healthy digestion of undigested food.
- Helps to support for cooling effect of stomach.
- A dietary support that contains five herbs known for their healthy digestion and healthy stomach functions.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to give healthy comfortable feeling.
- Helps to maintain morning regularity.
- Helps to support for natural cleansing the body
As per Ayurveda
Due to false eating habits digestive fire gets weakened and food does not digest properly. So the food remains undigested. This undigested food starts to combine with different Doshas (Humours).
Stomach Soother acts as a Dietary Support.
It helps to balance excess Pitta (Fire) in body and also helps in healthy digestion of food.
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Gond Katira (Gum Tragacanth) (Astragalus Gummifer) Gum, Isabgol (Plantago ovata) Seed, Tukhme Malanga (Salvia Aegyptiaca) Seed, Tukhmarian (Ocimum Basillicum) Seed
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place 10 to 30 Gms of Stomach Soother in a large pot. Add 10 times the amount of water and let it soak overnight in the refrigerator. Product will expand. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach adding milk, soy milk or any juice. Add sugar or honey to take.
Best Use With:
- Use with “Gastro Care” for healthy digestion of food.
- To neutralize acidic pitta (fire) dosha (Humor) that is formed in stomach this product can be used with “Netacid”.
- Use with “Stomach D” for healthy appetite and stomach functions.
- For healthy diet fit and lean health, use it with “Reslim”.
- For natural cleansing the body use it with “Blood Cleaner" or “Silfina MTL Detox”.
Foods to Favor
Junk Food, Irregular Eating Habits, Fish, Non-Veg, Spicy Food, Bakery Products, Heavy and Fried Meat products should be avoided.
Foods to Avoid
Coconut Water, Light Diet (Khichdi), Oat Meal, Wheat, Green Vegetables Radish, Soup of Green Gram (Lentils), Unripe Banana, Black Pepper, Pomegranate, Papaya.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- It may be beneficial to take "Stomach D" empty stomach with the water of overnight soaked Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Powder.
- It may be beneficial to have regular use of Sat Isabgol (plantago psyllium whole) mixed with sugar and yogurt (curd) in daily diet (few times a day) as per requirement before meals.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- A synergistic blend of whole herb
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment storage
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Nayak BS and Patro KB: Design and evaluation of controlled release bhara gum microcapsules. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 2008; 1: 433-437.
- Hamman JH and Tarirai C: Functional excipients. Chem Today 2006; 24: 57-62.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.