Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural Herbal Stress care Formula.
- A natural herbal support for neutralizing the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of extra work load on mind.
- Helps to support for sattvic property of mind [healthy state of mind].
- Support peaceful mind and Spiritual Uplifts.
- Support healthy and blissful sleep patterns.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy heart.
- Helps to maintain the concentration on work.
- Helps to support for healthy memory and intelligence power.
- Helps to support for healthy nourishing power of brain.
As per Ayurveda
Stress Ez (Stress Ease) helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on body and mind.
The Ayurveda (Science of life) helps to balance the vitiated Doshas (Humours). Ayurvedic science has described all the somatic (body) problems on the basis of stress. Stress from daily living gradually accumulates, depleting the body of energy and strength. In Ayurveda system of life along with yoga, Panchakarma, meditation and natural herbs are present that support to fight stress naturally, which nurture the mind, and infuse energy into system, improving one's ability to handle physical, mental and emotional challenges. As positive influences, stress can help to compel us to action; it can result in a new awareness and an exciting perspective. As a negative influence, it can result in feeling of distrust, rejection, anger and sadness, which in turn can lead to health problems. A wide range of stressful life events can precipitate episodes of illness in vulnerable people. These events usually involve a sense of loss and include death of a close relative, marital breakdown, redundancy, retirement and major financial crisis.
Why Stress Ez
Stress Ez as a dietary supplement .It support for natural nourishing the mind. Herbs like Shankhpushpi and Brahmi support for natural power of mind. Ashwagandha like herbs support to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast and hectic life on mind and body. According to Ayurveda it acts as Rasayana [rejuvenator] and supports for sattvic property [good state] of mind.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaf, Gojivha (Onosma Bracteatum) Flower, Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculata) Seed, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- Best used with "Triphala" at Bedtime Daily.
- For healthy memory, use with "Omega Mind".
- For healthy sleep pattern, use along with "Sleep Ez".
- For healthy heart functions, use with "Heart Health".
- Use with "Ashwagandha" for quick and better results.
Foods to Favor
Fresh food, rice, green grams (lentils), seasonal vegetables and fruits. Consume a light diet with large amounts of liquids and Milk.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid heavy, fatty, fried meals, late night eating habits. Non-vegetarian diet, alcohol, drugs, bakery products especially cakes, pastries and avoid junk, fast food.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.