As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, Bitter, and Astringent
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light, Soothing
Chemical Composition:valeric acid, valerenic acid, valechlorine, valerine, limonene, choline, chatinine, valerianine, actinidine, tannins, resins and alkaloids.
Best Source: It grows in the Northwest Himalayas in places like Astore (Northern Pakistan) and forests in the region
Tagar Powder helps in reducing the generalized tiredness of body. It helps in calming and relaxing the body. It also acts as support for comfortable sleep. It also helps to maintain healthy body temperature.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Tagar Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
External Use: Make thick paste with warm water and apply it on required area of joints. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Tagar proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favor: Fresh and light diet, Green gram [lentils], seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya], seasonal vegetables, milk, chicken, nuts, rice, cereals and honey should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, late night dinner, meat, alcohol, junk food, soft drinks, bakery products and excessive tea should avoided.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X - Double Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Leathwood P D, Chauffar D F, Heck E, Munoz-Box R. Aqueous extract of Valerian root (Valerianaofficinalis). Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behaviour, 1982; 17 (1): 65-71. 20.
- Leathwood P D,Chauffard F. Quantifying effects. J Psychiatry Research, 1983; 17 (2): 115-22
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Barhana, Chakra, Danda, Dandahasta, Dipana, Hasti, Jihma, Jimha, Kala, Kalanusaraka, Kalanusari, Kalanusarika, Kalanusariva, Kalanusarya, Khana, Kunchina, Kutil, Kutila, Laghusha, Mahoraga, Nahusa, Nahushakhya, Nandyavartha, Nata, Padika, Parthiva, Pindatagara, Shatha, Tagar, Tagara, Tagaram, Tagarapaduka, Vakra, Vinamra, Shatra, Bala-Tagra, Smak, Mushakbala, Mushk Bala, Mushkbala, Swak, Farasiyun, Faristariun, Nitarbala, Mandibattal, Tagar-ganthoda.
This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH-Govt of india after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.