PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Act as a dietary support.
- Pancreatic tonic
- Supports healthy respiratory system .
- Helps building immunity against various environmental pathogens.
- Act as natural defence and support immunity.
- Pacify kapha (water) naturally ,so guard from kapha (water) related problems.
- Used as spice for garnishing food.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Supports healthy liver metabolism.
- Act as diuretic.
- Supports healthy heart.
As per Ayurveda
Latin name : Cinnamomum tamala
English Name : Cinnamom, Indian Cassia, Lignea, Indian Cinnamon, Cassia Cinnamon, Indian Bay-leaf, Malabathrum Leaf, Malabar Leaf
Sanskrit Name : Tvak, Tvakpatra, Utkat, Tamalaka, Tejapatra, Patra, Patraka, Tamalpatra, Tamaalpatra, Naalukaa, Naalikaa
Hindi Name : Tejpat, Tejpatta
Useful part: Leaf, bark
Indian Bay Leaf, commonly known as “Tejpatra” is an aromatic leaf from evergreen bay laurel tree, native to Mediterranean (India, Nepal, Bhutan, China). Leaves of the tree have been used as a spice as well as for garnishing the food. Apart from its spice nature it is a herb too having great properties.
Rasa (Taste) : Katu (pungent), tikta (bitter), madhur (sweet)
Guna (Characteristics / Main Quality) : Laghu (light), ruksha (dry), tikhsna (sharp)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect) : Katu (pungent)
Virya (Potency) : Ushna (hot)
Prabhava (Action) : Digestive
Doshakarma (Effect on Humors) : Pacifies Kapha (water) and Vata (Air) vitiations due to its hot potency.
Dhatu (Tissue) Effect : Rasa, Rakta, Medas
Chemical composition: Cinnamomum tamala contains a volatile oil, which contains phytochemical constituents such as monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes.
Best Source: India, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, but most specifically Sri Lanka.
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitats without chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 3 gms (One third to half tea-spoon) 2 times a day Cinnamon Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Take 1 pinch of Powder and keep it in the mouth as a mouth freshener. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Cinnamon proportionately or consult your health care provider.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ravindran, P.; Shylaja, M.; Nirmal Babu, K.; Krishnamoorthy, B. Botany and crop improvement of cinnamon The Genus Cinnamomum; Ravindran, P.N., Babu, K.N., Eds.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2004.
- Jakhetia, V.; Patel, R.; Khatri, P.; Pahuja, N.; Garg, S.; Pandey, A.; Sharma, S. Cinnamon: A pharmacological review. JASR 2010, 1, 19–23.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb:
Dalchini, Tejpat, Tejpatta, Tezpat,Tejpat, Mahpat,Daruchini, Tejpatra, Tejpata,Taj,Karuya, Talishappattiri,Lavangapatri
Cannelle, Ceylonzimt, Cannella, Canela,Saleekhaa, Saazaj ,Saadhaj Hindee, La pi shu,Laurier des Indes, lndisches Lorbeerblatt, Mutterzimt,Sazaj-e-Hindi
This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH-Govt of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.