The Body Pure
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to eliminate natural toxins from the body and helps in cleansing & detoxifying the full body.
Uses as per Ayurveda
Body Pure helps in cleansing and toning the colon. Colon is related to all other organs and tissues. Colon is main organ that absorb nutrients. It also helps to remove the obstructions from channels.
- Helps to remove natural toxins from body.
- It helps to support liver for its healthy functions.
- Helps in blood purification and maintain healthy skin.
- It is beneficial in excessive pitta [fire], fat and foul smelling sweat.
- Helps in clearing the channels of body & improve health and mental functions.
- Helps in cleansing and detoxifying the body without causing any weakness.
- Cleansing helps to tone up the entire nervous system and improves memory.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Munaka (Grapes), Vavding (Embelia Ribes), Mahua (Bassia Latifolia), Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum), Dhataki (Woodfordia Floribunda), Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis), Chavya (Piper Officinarium), Aloevera (Aloe Barbadensis), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Danti (Boliospermum Montanum), Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum), Honey, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Pipali (Piper Longum), Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus), Tejpatra (Cinnamom Tamala), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica), Ajwain (Carum Couticum), Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus), Bahera (Terminalia Belerica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata), Virechana Kshara (Magnesium Salt), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Pushakar (Inula Racemosa), Kangi (Indian Mallow) (Abutilon Indicum), Cowitch (Mucuna Pruriens), Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare), Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum), Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa), Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Rohida (Rohitaka Amoora).
How To Use Body Pure?
To prepare for Body Pure use, it is advisable to take warm ghee in the morning on an empty stomach for three or four days prior to the use of Body pure. Do not eat anything after taking Ghee until hunger arises. It will be much better if the usage of ghee is increased (1st day 20 to 30 gm, 2nd day 40 to 60 gm and 3rd day 80 to 120 gm) according to the digestive power of your body. Maintain a simple and easily digestible diet days before using Body pure. On the days of which body pure is used do not use ghee, with the exception of small amounts in light food like rice cooked in lot of water.
Note: While using ghee one should not drink cold water at least for one hour after taking Ghee.
The First Day
To begin using "Body Pure", don't eat or drink anything in the morning immediately after getting up. Just take a shower! Make sure that the shower is taken before using Body Pure and not afterwards. Immediately after the shower, take 30 to 40 ml of Body Pure mixed with a double amount of water and take it on an empty stomach. After 15 minutes, one can drink any simple tea if desired.
Drink some lukewarm or hot water until stools passing starts.
On taking Body pure, stool passings will start approximately after 1 to 2 hours (varies from person to person). After 1 to 2 hours if there is no stool pass, take an additional small dose of Body Pure or some plain soda. Normally 2 to 3 stools are passed within a six-hour period. The stool will be loose.
Other Important Instructions to be followed:
- Do not perform any hard work on that day. Try to take as much rest as possible and do not exercise.
- In the evening, have some tea and eat a very light vegetarian meal.
- Do not eat any kind of meat. No fish, poultry, beef, pork etc.
- Do not have any heavy meals, like eggs, cheese, pizza, burgers, hot dogs or beef stroganoff.
- After a successful cleanse, it is important to resume a healthy diet and life style, as well as using other herbal or nutritional supplements as per requirements.
- Use 2 capsules of "Triphala" every night, except on the day Body Pure is being used. Triphala will help keep the intestine cleansed mildly and will promote regularity.
- Keep "The Body Pure" at room temperature and not in cold temperature. Avoid freezing. Shake very well before use.
Best use with
- For high acidity, use "The Body Pure" with 2 capsules of Netacid.
- For healthy liver, use with Livrol Forte, Livrol Syrup and Triphala.
- For healthy skin, use with Amalaki, Neem, Aloe Gel or Triphala.
Consult your medical practitioner before using this product, if the following conditions exist: Ulcerative colitis, prolepses of rectum, very dull digestive power, recent fevers, indigestion, alcoholism, distention of abdomen, over dehydration, during menopause period. Should not be used by pregnant women during and after pregnancy, or during or immediately after menstruation period. Should not be used by persons whose minds are agitated by sexual passion and similar other sentiments (stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement). Very old and weak persons should use this product under strict medical care.
Foods to Avoid/skip for healthy living
Alcohol, barley, white flour bread, cake, canned or frozen food, processed cereals, chickpeas, chocolate, coffee, corn starch, eggs, foods cooked with oils, dry nuts (contain less oil), pasta, popcorn, excessive salt, soda crackers, soft soda drinks, excessive sugar, vinegar (distilled), fruits (canned or processed), any food having preservatives or artificial color, non seasonal frozen foods, red meat products. Avoid consumption of all animal products (ground/air/sea). As per Ayurveda any kind of meat source, whether from air, ground or ocean/sea is meat, and should be avoided or limited. If meat must be consumed then take non-hormonal meat products in small amounts.
Cautions: Very weak people who suffer from poor digestion, diarrhea, chronic vomiting, pregnant woman, very high blood pressure, heart problems, recent fevers, bleeding diseases of a downward nature (hemorrhoids, ulcers, rectum ulcers) suffering from TB, during or immediately before/after menstruation, delivery, prolapsed of the stomach or uterus, very young or very old, debilitated or emaciated, should not take this product. Try to avoid or limited the use of any medicine during the day of its use particularly for few hour 4-5 and do not use in very hot summer days.
Do not use body pure if you have heavy stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement, and over dehydration.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.