Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Body Pure supports the body's natural balance and maintain morning regularity.
- Used for natural cleansing of body.
- Helps to purify blood by detoxification.
- Supports healthy skin by eliminating excess of Pitta (fire) from body which is responsible for unhealthy skin.
- Helps to balance the excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Support healthy production of dhatus [body tissues].
- Helps to open up the Srotas [blocked channels] of body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports liver for its healthy functions.
- Supports healthy functioning of nervous system
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support for natural cleansing the body and detoxifying the full body. According to Ayurveda Ama (the most deeply seated toxins) that cause serious health issues are heavy and sticky, lodged in the deepest tissue layers. These toxins block the passages (channels). The purpose of body pure is to eliminate these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of healthy body by opening the blocked channels and support health and mental functions.
- Body Pure is a unique and natural herbal Ayurvedic cleansing formula. It contains herbs which have many centuries of use in Ayurveda.
- Body Pure is a complete step by step system of natural purification. Every step has logic according to Ayurvedic diet and nutrition principles.
- Every herb in Body Pure is well balanced and integrated, creating a complete system of profound cleansing.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Munaka (Grapes) Fruit, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Mahua (Bassia Latifolia) Flower, Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) Plant, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Dhataki (Woodfordia Floribunda) Flower, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Chavya (Piper Officinarum) Stem, Aloevera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaves, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Danti (Baliospermum Montanum) Root, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum of Silk Cotton, Honey, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Bark, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Fruit, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) Root, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Nagar Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus) Root, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa) Root, Indian Mallow (Abutilon Indicum) Fruit, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruit, Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Bark, Rohitak (Amoora Rohitaka) Bark.
How to Use Body Pure?
To prepare for Body Pure use, it is advisable to take warm ghee in the morning on an empty stomach for three or four days prior to the use of Body pure. Do not eat anything after taking Ghee until hunger arises. It will be much better if the usage of ghee is increased according to the digestive power of your body. Maintain a simple and easily digestible diet days before using Body Pure. On the days of which Body Pure is used do not use ghee, with the exception of small amounts in light food like rice cooked in water (Rice:water in the ration of 1:5).
Note: While using ghee one should not drink cold water after taking Ghee.
The First Day
To begin using "Body Pure", don't eat or drink anything in the morning immediately after getting up. Just take shower! Make sure that the shower is taken before using Body Pure and not afterwards. Immediately after the shower, take 30 to 40 ml of Body Pure mixed with a double amount of water and take it on an empty stomach. After 15 minutes, one can drink any green tea if desired .
Drink some lukewarm or hot water until bowel movement starts.
On taking Body Pure, bowels will start approximately after 1 to 2 hours (varies from person to person). After 1 to 2 hours if there is no stool pass, take an additional small dose of Body Pure or some plain soda. Normally 2 to 3 stools are passed within a six-hour period. The stool will be loose.
Other Important Instructions to be followed:
- Do not perform any hard work on that day. Try to take as much rest as possible and do not take exercise.
- In the evening, have some tea and eat a very light vegetarian meal preferably yellow lentils or khichdi or rice soup .Add ½ teaspoon of ghee or clarified butter to the meals in order to lubricate the system.
- Do not eat any kind of meat. No fish, poultry, beef, pork etc.
- Do not have any heavy meals, like eggs, cheese, pizza, burgers, hot dogs or beef stroganoff.
The Day end or next day- Take
- After a successful cleanse, it is important to resume a healthy diet and lifestyle, as well as using other herbal or nutritional supplements as per requirements.
- Use 2 capsules of "Triphala" every night, except on the day Body Pure is being used. Triphala will help keep the intestine cleansed mildly and will support regularity.
- Keep "The Body Pure" at room temperature and not in cold temperature. Avoid freezing temperature.. Shake very well before use.
DIRECTION FOR USE
30 to 45 ml of liquid once in a month or after every 2 months.
Best Use With:
- For healthy level of acid in stomach, use "The Body Pure" with 2 capsules of “Netacid”.
- For healthy liver, use with “Livrol Forte”, “Livrol Syrup” and "Triphala".
- For healthy skin, use with “Amalaki”, “Neem”, “Aloe Gel or “Triphala”.
Consult your medical practitioner before using this product, if the following conditions exist: Ulcerative colitis, prolepses of rectum, very dull digestive power, recent fevers, indigestion, alcoholism, distention of abdomen, over dehydration, during menopause period. Should not be used by pregnant women during and after pregnancy, or during or immediately after menstruation period. Should not be used by persons whose minds are agitated by sexual passion and similar other sentiments (stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement). Very old and weak persons should use this product under strict medical care.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
Alcohol, barley, white flour bread, cake, canned or frozen food, processed cereals, chickpeas, chocolate, coffee, corn starch, eggs, foods cooked with oils, dry nuts (contain less oil), pasta, popcorn, excessive salt, soda crackers, soft soda drinks, excessive sugar, vinegar (distilled), fruits (canned or processed), any food having preservatives or artificial color, non-seasonal frozen foods, red meat products. Avoid consumption of all animal products (ground/air/sea). As per Ayurveda any kind of meat source, whether from air, ground or ocean/sea is meat, and should be avoided or limited. If meat must be consumed then take non-hormonal meat products in small amounts.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Very weak people who suffer from poor digestion, diarrhea, chronic vomiting, pregnant woman, very high blood pressure, heart problems, recent fevers, bleeding diseases of a downward nature (hemorrhoids, ulcers, rectum ulcers) suffering from TB, during or immediately before/after menstruation, delivery, prolapsed of the stomach or uterus, very young or very old, debilitated or emaciated, should not take this product. Try to avoid or limited the use of any medicine during the day of its use particularly for few hour 4-5 and do not use in very hot summer days.
Don’t use Body Pure if you have heavy stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement, and over dehydration.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- No filler, No binder.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.