The Body Pure
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to support for natural cleansing the body and detoxifying the full body.According to Ayurveda Ama (the most deeply seated toxins) that cause serious health issues are heavy and sticky, lodged in the deepest tissue layers. These toxins block the passages (channels). The purpose of body pure is to eliminate these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of healthy body by opening the blocked channels and support health and mental functions.
- Body Pure support the body's natural balance and maintain morning regularity.
- Used for natural cleansing of body.
- Helps to purify blood by detoxification.
- Support healthy skin by eliminating excess of Pitta (fire) from body which is responsible for unhealthy skin.
- Helps to balance the excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Support healthy production of dhatus [body tissues].
- Helps to open up the Srotas [blocked channels] of body.
- Support liver for its healthy functions.
- Support healthy functioning of nervous system
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Munaka (Grapes) Fruit, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Mahua (Bassia Latifolia) Flower, Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) Plant, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Dhataki (Woodfordia Floribunda) Flower, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Chavya (Piper Officinarium) Stem, Aloevera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaves, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Danti (Boliospermum Montanum) Root, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum of Silk Cotton, Honey, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpatra (Cinnamom Tamala) Bark, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Fruit, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) Root, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Nagar Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus) Root, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Pushakarmool (Inula Racemosa) Root, Indian Mallow (Abutilon Indicum) Fruit, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruit, Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Bark, Rohitak (Amoora Rohitaka) Bark.
How To Use Body Pure?
To prepare for Body Pure use, it is advisable to take warm ghee in the morning on an empty stomach for three or four days prior to the use of Body pure. Do not eat anything after taking Ghee until hunger arises. It will be much better if the usage of ghee is increased (1st day 20 to 30 gm, 2nd day 40 to 60 gm and 3rd day 80 to 120 gm) according to the digestive power of your body. Maintain a simple and easily digestible diet days before using Body pure. On the days of which body pure is used do not use ghee, with the exception of small amounts in light food like rice cooked in lot of water.
Note: While using ghee one should not drink cold water at least for one hour after taking Ghee.
The First Day
To begin using "Body Pure", don't eat or drink anything in the morning immediately after getting up. Just take a shower! Make sure that the shower is taken before using Body Pure and not afterwards. Immediately after the shower, take 30 to 40 ml of Body Pure mixed with a double amount of water and take it on an empty stomach. After 15 minutes, one can drink any simple tea if desired.
Drink some lukewarm or hot water until stools passing starts.
On taking Body pure, stool passings will start approximately after 1 to 2 hours (varies from person to person). After 1 to 2 hours if there is no stool pass, take an additional small dose of Body Pure or some plain soda. Normally 2 to 3 stools are passed within a six-hour period. The stool will be loose.
Other Important Instructions to be followed:
- Do not perform any hard work on that day. Try to take as much rest as possible and do not exercise.
- In the evening, have some tea and eat a very light vegetarian meal.
- Do not eat any kind of meat. No fish, poultry, beef, pork etc.
- Do not have any heavy meals, like eggs, cheese, pizza, burgers, hot dogs or beef stroganoff.
- After a successful cleanse, it is important to resume a healthy diet and lifestyle, as well as using other herbal or nutritional supplements as per requirements.
- Use 2 capsules of "Triphala" every night, except on the day Body Pure is being used. Triphala will help keep the intestine cleansed mildly and will support regularity.
- Keep "The Body Pure" at room temperature and not in cold temperature. Avoid freezing. Shake very well before use.
Best use with
- For healthy level of acid in stomach, use "The Body Pure" with 2 capsules of Netacid”.
- For healthy liver, use with Livrol Forte”, Livrol Syrup” and Triphala".
- For healthy skin, use with “Amalaki”, Neem”, “Aloe Gel or “Triphala”.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.