Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy neck, shoulder and joint functions.
- Supplement for those who spend long hours seated at work or extendedly in front of a computer or table work.
- Helps to support healthy ligaments of wrist and other parts of the body which happens due to overuse of computer & work overload.
- Helps to maintain healthy movement of the neck.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain flexibility of joints.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
- Helps to promote healthy digestion.
- Helps in proper circulation of nutrients.
- Helps to strengthen the muscles of face & provide nutrition to nerves.
- Helps to support healthy hormonal level which are already within the normal healthy state.
- Helps to support muscular co- ordination
It helps to maintain healthy movement of joints and maintain joint flexibility. It helps to supports healthy functions of neck, hands, jaw, thigh, legs and joints.
As per Ayurveda
It is one of best herbal remedy for various types of Vata (Air) problems. It is a combination of many herbs with Guggulu which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for old Vata (Air) related conditions of bones, joints and muscles. If Vata (Air) move from its main position in body then it carry other two Doshas (Humors) i.e. Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) from their positions & spreading out into the body producing various type of problems. So this herbal formulation helps to maintain Vata (Air) in its original position.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Babool (Acacia Arabica) Stem, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Havasu (Juniperus Communis) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Fruit, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Vriddadaru (Argyreia Speciosa) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Root, Sathva (Anethum Sowa) Fruit, Kapur Kachari (Kaempferia Galanga) Rhizome, Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi) Fruit, Sunthi (Zingiber Ofﬁcinale) Rhizome, Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Puriﬁed.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with Hot/Warm Milk or Water, preferably one hour after meals. Dose can be increased up to four pills 2 or 3 times a day as required. Do not take with cold water.
For better results use it with warm (Hot) Water, Milk, Chicken Soup, Green Gram Soup etc.
Note: Highly vitiated Vata (Air), without involving Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water), should be managed with intake of "Ghee", Meat-Soups and other fat enhancing substances. Externally oils should be used for massage. The use of unctuous substance nourishes the dried body tissues quickly and promotes Strength.
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Special Note: While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Leafy Vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Fenugreek Leaves, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd Fresh cooked and hot food should be consumed in regular diet. Hot soups of lentils, pulses and meal should be taken with powder of Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper added to them.
Foods to Avoid
High protein diet–Excessive use of Pulses and Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg/Egg Curry, Curd, Alcohol, Plain/Fried Rice, Cough productive products, Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice-cream, Cold Weather Jiggery, Rough and Cold Food.
Do’s: Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
All the spicy deep fried and very oily and pungent food recipes should be avoided since these are believed to cause damage to the degenerated joints.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
Moderate regular Exercise/Walk to keep the affected joint mobile and prevent further damage should be carried out. Excessive strain that could damage the joints should be avoided.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.