As per Ayurveda
It naturally helps to support Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) but may increase the Pitta (Fire) dosha. It is a natural formulation that contains three pungent herbs which helps to support digestive fire also.
It helps to maintain healthy digestion and absorption of food.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Extract (All in equal proportion) and Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Powder (All in equal proportion).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Other common names-Triktu, Triktau, Trikatau
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 Veg Capsules 2 or 3 times a day before meals for healthy appetite, or after meals for healthy digestion.
Best Use With:
- For healthy respiratory functions, use it with “Anti Kapha Syrup".
- For healthy weight, use it with “Reslim".
Pregnancy, high pitta, lactating mothers, children or persons with any preexisting condition should take this product under the advice of health care provider.
Note: Person with very high blood pressure, should take under the guidance of your health care provider
Food to favour: Fresh diet, vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal], lemon, fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear], avocado, cod liver oil, oats, yogurt, blueberries, green lentils, yellow lentils should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, dairy products, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, fried or oily food that obstruct in srotas [channels] of body, food that is hot in nature, spicy food, food rich in sour taste should avoided.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.