Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports the soothing effect to the body caused due to seasonal or environmental changes.
- Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports in balancing of Kapha (Water) and (Vatta) Doshas (Humors).
- It supports to removal of unhealthy substances from the body.
- It supports in the proper breakdown of food, healthy digestion, absorption and assimilation by the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the juices of the stomach.
- It supports the metabolic activity of the body.
- It helps to check bad odor from mouth and supports the taste of mouth.
- Helps to balance Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humour) in body.
- Helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (Channels) which carry nutrients to body.
As per Ayurveda
Trikatu Churna (Powder) is made from high quality mix powder of wildcrafted bulk herbs. It works as a Dietary herbs mix powder.
Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports the digestive system of the body. It supports in the healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It supports in balancing of Kapha (Water) and vatta (air) Doshas (Humors). It supports in detoxification process of the body and helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (channels). It supports to neutralize the harmful effects of seasonal or environmental.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 3 grams (One-third to one-half teaspoon) 2 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Trikatu Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
Trikatu Churna (Powder) is helpful to use with “Antma Kapha Syrup”.
Food to favour: Fresh diet, vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal], lemon, fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear], avocado, cod liver oil, oats, yogurt, blueberries, green lentils, yellow lentils should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, dairy products, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, fried or oily food that obstruct in srotas [channels] of body, food that is hot in nature, spicy food, food rich in sour taste should avoided.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children,person with very high blood pressure or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Person with very high blood pressure should take in very small dose or take under the advice of health care practioner.
Trikatu may raise the blood pressure in certain cases due to its pitta(fire) raising property.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.