As a Dietary Supplement
Latin/Botanical Names: Terminalia Bellirica Roxb, Terminalia Chebula Retz, Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
Common Name: Bellirica Myrobalan, Chebulic Myrobalan and Indian Gooseberry.
Indian Name: Triphala ( Bibhitaki/Vibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki).
Extraction Ratio 10:1 implies that 800 mg extract is equivalent to 8000 mg of Triphala Powder.
Sanskrit name Triphala means a composition of three fruits, as it is composed of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki, and is renowned as one of the most effective formulas for cleansing and rejuvenation. It possesses five of the six tastes (lacking "salty") and removes excesses of Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) (air, fire and water vitiation ) from the system, thus performing a broad spectrum of healing actions. It is a traditional Ayurvedic (science of life) rejuvenation formula that promotes deep cleansing of the G.I. tract and is believed to thoroughly rejuvenate the bodily tissues. This traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and genitourinary systems and is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the Doshas (humor).
Triphala is safe to take year round for eliminating all excesses while imparting strength to the entire gastrointestinal tract. It is the safest and best mild laxative in nature to take on a regular basis.
Triphala is cooling in nature. As per Ayurvedic (Science of life) theory helps to re-establish the harmony of Tridosa Vata (air) Pitta (fire) Kapha (water) of human body in balanced natural state.
Amlaki (Emblica Offcinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula).
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
Virya (Action): Neutral
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Doshas (Constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
Possible Contraindications: Pregnancy, feeling of vomiting.
Notes: For digestive health, also consider the dosha-specific formula ("Hingwastik Churna", "Digestive Care", or "Trikatu Churna").
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extractsare dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
For Best Use
- For rejuvenation, also consider "Ashwagandha", "Shatavari" or "Stress Ease"/"Truecalm".
- For weight managment, also consider "Reslim".
- For pancreatic health, consider "Gluco Health".
- For liver health, consider "Livrol Forte".
- For urinary tract health, consider "Gokshuradi Guggulu" or "Uri Flush".
Recommended safe to be used before or along with any herbal supplement as a body purifier to enhance their effectiveness.
According to Ayurveda
- A Natural Herbal Colon cleansing Formula.
- A Natural Detoxifying and Rejuvenating Formula.
- Helps to rejuvenate the membrane lining of the digestive tract and contributes to colon cleansing.
- Assists natural internal cleansing.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues.
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption.
- Gently helps to maintains regularity.
- Good for Kapha (water) as per ayurvedic theory of tridosha (three humors) conditions, gas, distention, glucose, parasites.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.