As per Ayurveda
Triphala Churna (Powder) is made from high quality mix powder of wildcrafted bulk herbs. It helps to expel Ama (unhealthy and undigested food material) from the body. It functions as a Dietary Support.
Traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula of Triphala Churna (Powder) helps to balance all the three Doshas (Humors). It has properties of Tridosha balancing effects on three constitutional elements i.e. Vata (Air), Kapha (Water) and Pitta (Fire) that govern human body according to Ayurveda.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Triphala Churna (Powder) undergoes wet trituration process – called BHAVANA in Ayurveda, which means the powdered herb is mixed with the fresh juice of the same herb so that powder made from these quality herbs are potent, effective and result oriented. This trituration process accentuates inherent herbal properties of the herb so as to ensure that the herb, as and when administered, is absorbed quickly at the cell level. Subtlety must be the quality by virtue of which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels of the biological system.
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 grams (Half to one teaspoon) Triphala Churna (Powder) 2 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast or soak 1 teaspoon in water overnight and drink in the morning or mix with water and drink or boil it on low heat, let it cool down to drinking temperature and drink; the left residue can be used to wash the face and hair. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Triphala Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Triphala is mild laxative by nature (but non habitat Forming), please take the advice of health care provider if you are using other laxative also
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency -Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Chemical constituent of haritaki – Tannins contains phenolic carboxylic acid like gallic acid, ellagic acid, chebulic acid
Best source- in Himalayan region, ravi to pachim bangal and aasam up to 5000 feet hight Chemical constituent of bibhitaki –Glucoside, Tannins, ellagic acid, ethyl gallate, galloyl glucose and chebulagic acid, phyllemblin, β-sitosterol, mannitol, glucose, fructose and rhamnose
Best source- all india
Chemical constituent of Amalki –Alkaloids,glycoside,tannins,resin,sterols,saponins,fixed oil
Best source- india up to 4500 feet hight.
Classical References from Ayurvedic text books
HARITAKI- TERMINALIA CHEBULA-FRUIT
- Shusrut sutrasthan 46
- Charak sutrasthan 25
- Charak chikitsasthan 1
- Dhanvantari nighantu
BHIBITAKI- TERMINALIA BELLIRICA-FRUIT
- Charak sutrasthan 27
- Shusrut sutrasthan 46
AMALKI- EMBLICA OFFICINALE-FRUIT
- Charak sutrasthan 27
- Charak chikitsasthan 3
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Trifla powder,Triphal powder,Tripla powder,Tripla churna
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.