Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Triphala Churna (Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
- It supports in maintaining healthy morning regularity.
- A blood purifier that helps in purifying blood.
- It acts as an eye tonic for the eyes’ health.
- A combination of Ayurvedic herbs that have been used in Ayurveda since times immemorial.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports body’s immunity.
- Supports gastrointestinal tract.
- It supports skin health.
- It supports healthy functioning of liver.
As per Ayurveda
Traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula of Triphala Churna (Powder) helps to balance all the three Doshas (Humors). It has properties of Tridosha balancing effects on three constitutional elements i.e. Vata (Air), Kapha (Water) and Pitta (Fire) that govern human body according to Ayurveda. It helps to expel Ama (unhealthy and undigested food material) from the body. It functions as a Dietary Support.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 grams (Half to one teaspoon) Triphala Churna (Powder) 2 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast or soak 1 teaspoon in water overnight and drink in the morning or mix with water and drink or boil it on low heat, let it cool down to drinking temperature and drink; the left residue can be used to wash the face and hair. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Triphala Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, and apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, and pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- 100% Organic Powder
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications (INDIA) In accordance with the USDA National Program (NOP) and National Program for Production (NPOP) of India Guidelines).
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.