Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Herbal support for healthy nervous system.
- Helps to support for Blissful sleep pattern.
- Natural Herbal formula for healthy memory.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life on mind and body.
- Helps to support person's natural physical and mental power to do their work.
- Supports peacefulness and Spiritual Uplifts
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain the natural focus of mind.
- Helps to maintain natural concentration on work.
- Helps to support for healthy emotions.
- Helps to support for healthy heart.
As per Ayurveda
TrueCalm helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life on mind and body
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaf, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day with warm milk or after meals with juice or water.
Best Use With:
- For healthy mind and sleep pattern: Use "TrueCalm" with "Sleep Ez" or "Ashwagandha" for extra support.
- For External Use: "Brahmi Oil" or "Kashir Bala Oil" is also useful.
- For healthy Concentration: Use "TrueCalm" with "Brahmi" or "Omega Mind" with start of day.
- For healthy acid production in stomach: Use "TrueCalm" along with "Netacid" or "Amla".
- For maintaining the morning regularity: Use "TrueCalm" twice a day and "Laxa Comfort" or "Triphala" at bedtime.
- For healthy appetite and natural passing the gas: Use "TrueCalm" with "Gastro Care" with meals.
Note: This product is beneficial to use with any of our other products.
Foods to Favor
Fresh Food, Rice, Green Grams (Lentils), Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits should be taken. Consume a light diet with large amounts of liquids and Milk.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid Heavy, Fatty, Fried Meals, Late night eating habits. Non-Vegetarian diet, Alcohol, Drugs, Bakery products especially cakes, Pastries and avoid junk, Fast Food.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.