Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
Helpful to fight with air borne pathogens due to environmental changes.
Supports the immune system and tonic to lungs.
- Tulsi boosts immunity and metabolic functions.
- Tulsi acts as a healing balm for body, mind and spirit and has several number of health benefits.
- Tulsi contains hundreds of phytochemicals which work together.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy urinary system. Tulsi contains trace mineral copper needed to absorb iron.
- It possesses strong antioxidant, Immune defense properties.
- It also increases immunity of human being, thus promotes general health and supports body’s natural defense against foreign bodies.
As per Ayurveda
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Respiratory support and useful in seasonal variation.
Tulsi is also known as the Queen of the Herbs. Tulsi is also an important symbol in the Indian region and is worshipped in morning and evening.
This product is extract of different varieties of Tulsi, Ram Tulsi, van Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi. all of them has same but slight different properties
Different available tulsi are collected at the time of processing and then its concentrated extracted is made out of that. All Tulsi have similar function with various function. Mixing of different Tulsi leads to full spectrum of Tulsi plant. Tulsi plant is worshiped in india due to its numerous health properties.
As an immunodulator it helps to restore the balance of body and mind. Uplift spiritual conscienceness. It helps to maintian healthy body's resistance ability to changes in weather, climate, and environmental conditions (like summer,spring,cold, wet or dry,).
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (8:1) with Tannins 8%, ursolic acid 3% 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each. Dosage reference Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
Maximum available varieties of Tulsi are used at the time of processing because all of them have same or slightly different herbal properties. Using maximum verities provide full spectrum of the herb.
Family Name: Lamiaceae
Botanical Name: Ocimum Sanctum
Other Names: Ocimum Basilicum, Sweet Basil, Babui Tulsi / Vana Tulsi.
Rasa: Katu (sharp), Tikta (bitter)
Virya: Ushna (hot), Vipak
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda: Tonic to digestive, nervous and respiratory system. Helps to provide soothing effect in abdominal discomfort, nasal mucus
Oleanolic acid, ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid, eugenol, carvacrol, linalool, ß-caryophyllene (about 8%), ß-elemene (c.11.0%), and germacrene D (about 2%).
Best Source: Indian Subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Light diet [khichri], Green and black grams, Green leafy vegetables [cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, spinach, broccoli], fresh fruits [apple, papaya, orange, pineapple, peach, plums], yellow lentil [moong dal], bitter gourd, cumin seeds, ajwain, black pepper, mustard oil and cucumber are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato, sweet potato, whole milk products, bakery products, chilled water, soft drinks, sea food, cakes, sweet bread, chocolates and junk food should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Try to exercise regularly.
- Avoid stress and anxiety in daily activities.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid excessive sugary products or drinks.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Sharma P.C, et al, Database on medicinal plants used in Ayurveda, vol-14.
- Gupta A.K et al, Quality standard of Indian medicinal plants, vol-4th, published by Indian council of medicinal research New Delhi.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Mai Arika, Babui Tulsi, Tulasa, Tulasi, Babri, Bahu Tulsi, Tirunapatchi, Sabza, Manjari, Krishna Tulsi, Trittavu, Tulshi and Thulsi.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.