Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Act as a dietary support.
- Tonic to circulatory, digestive, respiratory, urinary system.
- It supports digestion and aid to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Paste of turmeric applied on the body supports beautiful complextion.
- Supports healthy circulation and supports healthy joint and muscles function.
- Useful to enhance body's defense against airborne pathogens.
- Helpful support healing process as a dietary food in case of cuts, burns.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy pancreas.
- Helps to support healthy joints.
- Helps in digestion of “Ama” (undigested food).
- Supports detoxification.
As per Ayurveda
Turmeric helps in cleansing the blood and helps to provide beautiful completion. It also helps to neutralize sweets effect. It also acts as a detoxifying herb.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum 95% Curcuminoids 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Pipli helps in absorption, Bioperine enhances the Bioavailability and Tulsi is assumed to have similar effects like turmeric. Dose reference USP
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear], Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, mustard green, turnip, beans], nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts], raisins, milk, sprouts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Caffeine, white rice, white bread, junk food, cold or soft drinks, cakes, excessive sugary products, excess tea or coffee, sea food, excessive sour or bitter food should avoided.
- Eat protein rich food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Iyengar, M.A et. al., Indian Drugs, 1994, v., 31(11), 528-531.
- Rafatullah, S. et. al., J. Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 29(1), 25-34.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Jain, J.P. et. al., J. Res. Ayur. And Siddha, 1990, v., 11(1-4), 20-30.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.