Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
Uri-Flush helps to support healthy function of kidney and urinary tract.
- Helps to flush out the natural toxins from body.
- Helps to support for healthy kidney functions.
- Helps to support for healthy functions of urinary tract.
- Helps to balance excess doshas [humours] in body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy organs in females.
As per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda urinary tract is known as “Ashmari”. All three Doshas (Humors) Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and kapha (water) are involved in this. If this is produced due to vatta (air) dosha, then there is discomfort in urinary tract. If this is produced due to vitiation of Pitta (Fire) dosha then there is burning sensation feeling. If kapha (water) dosha is involved in this then there is feeling of heaviness and pricking feeling. Ayurveda (Science of life) with healthy lifestyle combinations of dietary support along with daily intake 6 to 8 glass of water helps to balance the doshas (Humours).
It is a combination of natural herbs that helps to support for healthy urinary tract. The unique property of Varuna (Crataeva Religiosa) and Kulattha (Dolichos Biflorus) is to break up that are formed due to vitiated vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] dosha [humour]. Due to cool potency and sweet taste of Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) and Kusha (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) helps in balance excessive pitta [fire] in body.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Varuna (Crataeva Religiosa) Stem, Pashanbhed (Bergenia Ligulata) Root, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified, Kultha (Dolichos Biflorus) Seed, Makai (Zea mays) Stigmas, Kush (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) (Sacred Kusha Grass), Kantkari (Solanum Jacquini) Plant, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Lajwanti (Mimosa Pudica) Seed, Charela (Parmelia Perlata), Dhania (Coriander Sativum),
Brihati (Solanum Indicum), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus), (Nut Grass), Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri), Makai (Zea Mays), Yavakshar (Hordeum Bulgare), Shilajit (Black Bitumen), Santalum Alblum (Sweet Chandan) (Indian Sandalwood) and Deodar (Cedrus Deodara).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day with a full 8-ounce glass of water or liquid preferably before meals. Daily dose adjustable as needed.
For Best Results:
Foods to Favor
Maize, sugar cane juice, barley, kulatha (horse gram-lentils) soup, increased use of liquids and radish. Alkaline foods are beneficial. Alkaline-ash foods, All fresh fruit, all raw vegetables, All Sprouts, Apples, Beets & Greens Apricots, Broccoli, Avocado, Brussel Sprouts, Bananas, Cabbage Blackberries, Cauliflower, Blueberries, Celery, Cantaloupe, Collard Greens, Cherries, Cucumbers, Corn (fresh), Dulse, Dates, Green Beans, Figs, (fresh or dried), Green limas, Grapes, Green peas, Grapefruit, Honey, Honeydew, Kale, Lychee nuts, Kelp, Leaf Lettuce, Limes, Mushrooms, Maple syrup, Mustard greens, Mangoes, Okra, Molasses, Onions, Nectarines, Oranges, Parsnips, Pineapple, Peppers, Peaches, Pears, Radishes, Raisins, Rhubarb, Raspberries, Rutabagas, Apple Cider Vinegar, Melons, Squash, Turnip greens.
Foods to Avoid
Excessive use of tomato, spinach (palak), protein and calcium-rich diet, cereals, beans, peas, spicy, citric or acidic foods and foods which are rich in calcium and iron should be avoided. Acid-ash foods, Alcohol, Barley, Black Pepper, Bread, Cake, Canned or Frozen food, Processed Cereals, Chickpeas, Chocolate, Coffee, Cornstarch, Cranberries, Dairy (all), Eggs, Foods cooked with oils, Grains (except millet & quinoa), Honey, Legumes, Lentils, Mustard, Niacin, Oatmeal, Nuts, Pasta, Popcorn, Plums, Prunes, Rice, Salt, Seeds, Soda crackers, Soft drinks, Sugar, Tea (except herbal, caffeine-free), Tofu & Soy products, Vinegar (distilled), Wheat bran, Wheat germ, Fruits (canned or processed), and processed wheat products.
Special Notes: For better urinary tract health and kidney functioning use of alcohol, meat products, milk products, calcium and synthetic vitamins should be avoided.
All animal products (Ground/air/sea) as per Ayurveda, any kind of meat source whether it is from air, ground, or ocean/sea is meat high in protein is excessive burden on digestive system.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than and orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Chopra RN. Indigenous Drugs of India. The art press, 20 British Indian street, Calcutta, 1933, 408
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708
- Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990, 38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869.
- Jain & Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu, Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
- Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3), 161-166.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.